K ɪ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ʀ・I ɴ s ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ᴛ

A/N: Happy Halloween! In spirit of this time of the year, I've decided to write a kinky one shot (18,000 words) containing the characters from my book.

PLEASE NOTE that this chapter is not a part of the actual story, nor does it align with the timeline my most recent chapter was written in. In fact, Madelyn has never even met Caleb, Alec, and Xavier in this one shot, prior to the events that take place.

This chapter is extremely smutty and honestly a little dark (I blame my boredom and lack of self control), but anyways, I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear your thoughts at the end!

This chapter contains: Dubious consent/CNC, knife play, fear play, blood play (minor), degradation, praise, humiliation, and rough oral & vaginal sex. (Yes, all parties are fully consenting adults to the following events, but please still make sure you understand what consensual non-consent is before proceeding with this chapter). I've included a definition in this comment section, but if you have more questions feel free to ask them, and I will do my best to answer.

As one final note about the CNC themes in this one shot, I would just like to mention that this chapter style is written extremely differently than what I'll write in the scene for the actual story line. This update is mainly just for fun, however considering the characters in the real book have things like contracts and is made to be more realistic, unlike this one shot, that scene will include extremely important aspects to exploring consensual non-consent play (eg. having in-depth discussions beforehand).

Killer Instinct -  an aggressive tenacious urge for domination in a struggle to attain a set goal

______

Sunday, October 31st, 2021

I took a deep breath as the smell of autumn filled my senses, the sound of laughter and muffled conversation surrounding me from all angles.

Staring at the seemingly endless field of pumpkin patches, I watch as most of the activities around me are being shut down for the night, the event coming to a gradual end.

It's been probably a decade since I've been to a place like this, but considering I had nothing better to do, I'd decided to take Hailey and Mila up on their offer of joining them at the fall festivities they'd found online.

We've been here since about just past lunch, and now the sky was painted dark blue, speckled with bright stars illuminating the otherwise pitch black area.

Of course, there was also the moon and largely built fires that thankfully never strayed far, keeping things lit and warm.

"Hey, we're gonna go grab some ice cream to share," Hailey says, her arm wrapped around her girlfriend's waist and keeping the two of them close together, "You wanna come with?"

Glancing behind them at the crowd of happy people circling the one food stand still open, I shake my head with a smile.

"I'm good, but thanks."