C h a p t e r 58

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 58 : XavierTuesday, August 17th, 2021

Chapter 58 : Xavier
Tuesday, August 17th, 2021

With Madelyn wrapped in my arms, I felt the bed sink slightly under our weight as I pinned her with my hips.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since the last time we were together—since she made that god awful cake that meant everything to me.

My girl has been on my mind for far longer than I'd like to admit, but she was here now and that's all I could ever want.

"Please," Madelyn whimpered against my mouth, her hips rolling upwards to gain friction against mine, "I need you inside of me."

Those words had an effect on every part of my being, and it took every ounce of my control to restrain myself from fulfilling her pleas right here right now.

This was not something I wanted to hurt her in and wanted to make this as enjoyable as possible.

"Not yet, sweetheart." I murmur, licking along her bottom lip before pulling away to watch her.

I couldn't stop myself as my eyes raked across her body, taking in the details I've already memorized by heart.

I knew every scar and stretch mark, every dip and curve. I knew every inch of the perfect woman beneath me—the same one I was lucky enough to call mine.

"This is not something we're going to rush." I say, dipping my head until my mouth was able to connect to her jaw, planting a kiss there before continuing a path downwards.

I covered the marks that were clearly older from a few days ago, as well as the ones I know Alec gave her last night.

I worshiped the dip of her collar bone and the curve of her breasts, tracing patterns with my tongue down her soft stomach and then along each shape of her hip bones.

By the time I was crawling back up her trembling body, there wasn't a trace I left untouched.

As planned, Madelyn was now reduced into a beautiful mess, waiting and more than ready for me to take her.

I've thought of a million different combinations as to how this could play out, but I knew one thing for certain. She would be looking at me the first time I fill her up.

"Such a sensitive little thing," I tease, brushing my lips down to graze across Madelyn's nipples once again.

The action had her back arching up to me, only to be met with the large wall of my body.

She had no escape as I took extra time memorizing the hardened peaks, loving the sounds I pulled from her lips with every pass.

Those fucking noises that threatened to bring me over the edge before even being inside of her.