C h a p t e r 60

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Content Warning: This chapter talks a little bit about body image and insecurities. There is also some acknowledgement of scars as a result of self harm.

 There is also some acknowledgement of scars as a result of self harm

Chapter 60 : Madelyn
Thursday, August 19th, 2021

One second I was on his lap, the next, I was being abruptly turned to straddle him, the blanket once warming me falling to the ground.

I was soaked and shaking and beyond desperate for his touch, Caleb's hand sliding to cup my face as I leaned forward to kiss him.

He went in gentle, but I wanted it all.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed my front to his, running my fingers through his hair and angling his head back to meet my lips.

It was pure need that controlled me right now, my hands moving to run across Caleb's chest and my nails leaving trails of scratches in their wake.

The sound of pleasure it drew from his throat had me grinding my hips down, rolling against the hard length of his dick.

My mind was spinning with pleasure, my lungs burning with the need for air and only getting it when Caleb yanked my head back, heavy breaths falling from both of our swollen lips.

"Mine." He growled, his mouth latching onto mine once again and repositioning us so that I was straddling his one thigh.

"Yours." I gasped as two strong hands gripped my waist, pulling me down onto his leg and forcing my hips to drag back and forth, "Ca—"

I couldn't even vocalize my embarrassment as Caleb licked away my words, his tongue fucking my mouth and dissolving every last bit of control I had.

As much as my instincts told me to pull away from this, my body sought out the pleasure instead, my clit swollen and begging from the pressure building inside of me.

When I began to move on my own, I felt Caleb smile against me.

"Such a good whore." He murmured, lifting his leg slightly to angle me better, "Look at that pathetic cunt of yours getting off from riding my thigh. You're dripping."

A tear escaped me when a small dark patch began to form on the material of his pants, my stomach tightening at the sight.

Caleb told me a long time ago how he wanted to degrade me, but only now am I realizing just how much he was holding out around the other two.

Right now, he made sure I felt humiliated, uncontrollable desire pooling deep in my core.

"That's it, Mads." Caleb gave me a cruel smile, wiping away my tears just to run the same fingers across my nipples, "Rub against me until your orgasm soaks my jeans."

Fuck.

I couldn't stop the tremble in my knees as I rocked against him, over and over until I needed him to guide me himself.