H o u s e・o f・M i r r o r s

A/N: Hey! I know this update was extremely overdue, so thank you to everybody who has waited so patiently. 

PLEASE NOTE that this chapter is not a part of the actual story, nor does it align with the timeline my most recent chapter was written in. This is a continuation of "Killer Instinct" (set two months later) and follows the same pattern of dark themes and extremely kinky smut. As of right now, this will be the last part to this story line, but there will definitely be more separate one-shots coming in the future. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear your thoughts at the end!

This chapter contains: Dubious consent/CNC, knife play, fear play, temperature play, degradation, praise, humiliation, abuse of power, minor blood play, breeding kink (at the end), slapping, katoptronophilia (mirror kink), and rough oral & vaginal sex. Please make sure you understand what consensual non-consent is before proceeding with this chapter (I've included an in depth definition in this comment section, but if you have more questions feel free to ask them, and I will do my best to answer).

As one final note about the CNC themes in this one shot, I would just like to mention that this chapter style is written extremely differently than what I write in the scenes for the actual story line. This update is mainly just for fun, however considering the characters in the real book have things like contracts and is made to be more realistic, unlike this one shot, those scenes include extremely important aspects to exploring consensual non-consent play (eg. having in-depth discussions beforehand).  

______

House of Mirrors - a confusing or disorienting situation in which it is difficult to distinguish between truth and illusion

______

Friday, December 24th, 2021

"You're acting weird again." Hailey raises an eyebrow at me, clutching her luggage tight for her trip to Ontario to meet Mila's parents.

She was spending Christmas with them for the weekend, and I knew she would miss her flight if she continued to batter me about my behavior.

"I'm not being weird." I deny, instantly knowing she doesn't believe me. Hell, I don't even believe myself.

I haven't gone out with a single person since Halloween night two months ago, and it's now sabotaging Hailey's self-proclaimed job as match maker.

"Girl, I literally gave you the numbers of four different people interested in dating you and you turned all of them down before even talking to them." She says, shaking her head as though this is some great puzzle she couldn't solve.

If I had told her about the maze, she could understand, but I didn't.

I haven't uttered a single word of the three men from that night, the same ones that made good on their promise of ruining my chances with any other person who might've wanted me.