C h a p t e r 63

Content Warning: This chapter contains flashbacks to one of the MC's childhood where they experience both physical and mental abuse. If this is subject matter you're not comfortable reading, I suggest stopping when Hailey's character is first mentioned (about three quarters into the chapter).

 If this is subject matter you're not comfortable reading, I suggest stopping when Hailey's character is first mentioned (about three quarters into the chapter)

Chapter 63 : Madelyn
Saturday, August 21st, 2021

With our foreheads resting against each other, Xavier held onto my trembling body while Caleb undid the bindings at my wrists.

I couldn't stop shaking, and though I've never been happier, my tears wouldn't stop falling.

I had been torn apart, shattered, and then put back together by these men I call mine, and I wished for this night to never end.

Fuck, I loved them so bad it hurt, and as I cried and shook and tumbled, they held onto me like they felt the same way.

Even after Caleb and Xavier pulled out of me gently, I still felt like I was utterly and undoubtedly consumed by all of them.

"It's okay. We've got you, princess," Alec murmured as he carefully undid my braid, lifting my hands to slump heavily over Xavier's broad shoulders.

I could feel Caleb's hand slowly rubbing up and down my heated back and his kiss being placed to the back of my head, telling me he was proud of me.

I shivered under their praise and sobbed under their touch, hugging Xavier close as he brought me to straddle him.

I felt Alec's fingers smoothly running through my hair to help me slowly come down from both the physical and mental highs I just experienced.

Most of the time aftercare was just a nice comfort after scenes, but I really needed it right now.

I couldn't explain why I was so wiped out, but my body would barely move despite my brain's commands, my tears a constant flow of emotions pouring out of me.

They understood this though, possibly better than even me myself.

Their loving touches and soft words of approval made me feel safe, and it tethered me in a sense to reality. This was real. I just took all three of them, and in turn of my submission, they gave me everything.

Even now, I was never given the chance to feel alone or sad or regret. The realization that they weren't leaving struck hard today, but that was the truth.

I think I could spend the rest of my life with these men, no matter how complicated or hard it may be.

"Hanging in there, sweetheart?" Xavier asks as he begins to kiss away each of my tears, placing light touches to each of my closed eyelids before tucking a few strands of hair behind my ears.

"Mhm." Was the only response I was capable of, not even noticing both Caleb and Alec had left until their return.

They didn't have to speak to understand each other as Xavier's grip tightened just ever so slightly on my body, lifting me up and carrying me over to the bathroom where the other two now waited.