C h a p t e r 44

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 44 : MadelynSunday, August 8th, 2021

Sunday, August 8th, 2021

The sight of Alec rising from his position beside me has my core clenching all over again.

Dark brown curls cut along the edges of his face, tempting me to touch them—that is, if I could move.

I couldn't even be too upset about my denied orgasm, not when he and his two best friends look as attractive as they do now.

"For test two, we'll be observing the patient's pain tolerance to impacts inflicted by a riding crop." Alec smirks, stepping away and creating a slight pause as he selects the instrument of his choice.

"I say she'll be crying by thirty hits." Xavier says, holding my gaze as he speaks.

Caleb raises an eyebrow in amusement as Alec lets out a breath in disagreement.

"Considering what a pain slut she is, I'll have her cheeks tear stained within twenty." He concludes, walking back to my side with the crop in hand.

It brought the promise of pain with it, the ache of my abused nipples and clit sparking to life.

"Would you like the gag, or no?" Caleb asks, his eyes flicking to my mouth in thought.

"Not this time." Alec smirks, seeming to have a different plan in mind, "No, I want to hear her as she screams and whimpers under my touch."

"She does make the prettiest of noises." Xavier agrees, shooting me a look that makes my stomach clench, "Though a blindfold might be a nice addition."

Those few words had my heart pounding just a few beats faster, the mentioning of sight deprivation bringing memories of the times before.

The thrill of never knowing when or where something's going to happen always leaves me wanting, and Alec, Caleb, and Xavier all seem to agree on this.

The latter of the three tosses up a strip of black satin material, one in which Caleb happily accepts as he silently motions for me to lift my head.

Doing so, the last thing I saw was the coolness of his eyes before everything went dark, the soft blindfold caressing my skin.

The next second, I felt the drag of the leather loop across my stomach, tracing a line up the length of my body before curving to my neck and along the edge of my jaw.

I couldn't see any of them, but that left all of my other senses heightened and sensitive.

As a finger began to stroke the palm of my clenched hand, Alec brought the riding crop over the painful ache of my nipple.

I can practically picture the smile that would appear by my hiss.

"Sore?" He coos, and with a nod of my head, he brings down the leather on my skin.