C h a p t e r 32

Chapter 32 : MadelynMonday, August 2nd, 2021

Monday, August 2nd, 2021

It was my day with Alec today and I have never been more nervous and excited for something to happen.

Sure, I'm still a little bitter about how they left me high and dry last night, but I have no doubt he'll make up for that later tonight.

Alec better let me touch him too because I'm starting to feel a little guilty that I haven't done a single thing for them since we got together.

Apparently he's also making me dinner tonight before we go up to the playroom and my emotions are just as intense for that part as well.

It reminds me that our relationship is more than just him being my dominant. He's also my boyfriend. Or one of them at least.

I have no clue how I'm supposed to dress for tonight, but I figured jeans and a halter top would probably be acceptable.

Knowing he's expecting me for 7:00, I decide to leave now so I'm not late.

I wouldn't put it past him to use it as an excuse to punish me if I am.

I shout a quick goodbye to Hailey before moving into my car and closing the door behind me.

The drive to their house— if you can even call it a house— is most definitely not ideal, but the mere thought of trying to fit even two of their large bodies in my double bed seems even more of a pain.

Anyways, the drive gives me a chance for some alone time which is always appreciated.

However, it also gave me a chance to think about the endless possibilities of what might await us tonight, including the homemade dinner Alec insisted on making.

I just realized I've never really spoken to any of my men unless it was about business, murder, or our relationship which was mostly built on sexual desire.

Now, I find myself both interested and slightly nervous to talk with Alec over food about more normal things like our families and getting to know each other.

At least I have the next half hour to prepare myself.

_____

Allowing my eyes to roam over every inch of their mansion, I become increasingly aware of how much my poorly aged vehicle sticks out, parked on the paved driveway leading down into their underground garage.

This is the first time coming here on my own, but spotting the massive front gate with four people standing post seemed like both the best and the worst option for me to follow.

Keeping my car parked and out of the way, I make sure to lock it behind me as I take quick, nervous steps up to the steel border surrounding the entryway.

"Please state your full name and your business for being here." A woman said the second I came into hearing range, her voice projective and firm.

"Madelyn Adams... um, I'm here to see Alec Sawyer." I say, not entirely sure what to classify my reason for seeing him as.