C h a p t e r 25

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 25 : AlecMonday, July 26th, 2021

Chapter 25 : Alec
Monday, July 26th, 2021

My blood was humming in anticipation of what's about to happen.

We finally have her. Madelyn Adams is ours, officialized by the four signatures on the paper in front of Caleb.

"So when do we start?" Madelyn breathlessly asks, turning her eyes back to me.

Grabbing the back of her neck, I keep her pinned so that her mouth is just beneath mine.

"Right now." I finish, noticing the way her heart is rapidly speeding up against my fingers.

I need to kiss her.

I need to taste those perfect lips of hers again.

Pulling her in, I don't waste another second before closing the small distance between us.

Her mouth instantly parts for me, and I don't waste a second to slip my tongue past.

Madelyn's hands grab onto my shoulders to balance herself as I devour everything she has to give.

She's ours. She's finally ours.

That fact goes through my mind over and over again as I pull and nip her bottom lip between my teeth.

Only once she moans into my mouth, do I pull away, leaving both of us breathless and extremely turned on.

Turning her head, Madelyn finds Caleb and Xavier intently watching us with hungry eyes. Xavier's are darker than I've ever seen them before and I know what swirls within them: lust.

I know Madelyn is slightly nervous with all of this attention on her, but she'll get used to it starting now.

I learned from our meeting today that she's an overthinker and I made note of it.

Not giving her the chance to get in her head about this, I scoop her into my arms so that her's fall over my neck and her legs wrap around my waist.

The giggle she lets out when I do this is music to my ears.

"I say it's time we show you our play area, princess." I say into her ear, and I can feel her heart beating fast against my skin.

Thoughts of what we're about to do to her has me getting us upstairs and outside the door in under sixty seconds.

Hopping down at the sight of it, Madelyn's eyes instantly travel to the keypad right above the handle.

"We're the only ones that will ever go in there. We'll clean it ourselves, and it's password protected for a reason." Caleb explains.

Giving Madelyn a soft push, Caleb silently tells her to watch as he punches in the code.

0712

With two quick beeps, the door unlocks and Madelyn is the first to step inside.