C h a p t e r 28

Chapter 28 : CalebFriday, July 30th, 2021

Chapter 28 : Caleb
Friday, July 30th, 2021

We got a little behind with some personal business, but it was worth every minute because we got to come back to our girl peering up at us from the heart of our proudest accomplishment.

Fuck, she really is perfect for us.

I don't know when she got that pretty lingerie of hers, but my cock is already growing hard from the mere sight of her in it.

It seems like I'm not the only one either.

Smirking down at our girl, she shifts and presses her legs together while looking up at the three of us.

It wasn't very hard to spot her when we came in; we simply followed the gaze of others.

I know I saw at least fifteen people eyeing our girl up without her knowledge, and honestly, it was a huge turn on for me.

Knowing that you have the one thing everybody wants but can't have is empowering.

As long as no one touches her, there won't be a problem.

Xavier and Alec have very similar opinions on the matter considering their own smirks and predatory gazes.

Not wanting to waste another second, I know she sees me when I beckon her to us with my finger.

A cute flush appears on Madelyn's face at the attention now directed at her as she moves to walk towards the large staircase.

She knows people are watching her, but her eyes remain solely on us as she walks up the multiple steps and straight into our hold right where she belongs.

"Hi." She smiles, leaning up and kissing me in front of everyone, catching me slightly off guard.

Gently wrapping my hand around her throat, I keep her pinned to me, and I feel as she whimpers under my touch when my tongue darts out and licks against her bottom lip.

"You're a desperate little thing tonight, aren't you?" I pull back and whisper into her ear, noticing how different she's acting right now.

Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes are blown, and it's not hard to see that she's turned on.

Madelyn buries her head into my shoulder at my words in embarrassment making me smile in satisfaction.

We're going to have so much fun tonight.

Looping my arm around her back, she turns her head when Alec also places his hand just above mine.

"Come, we'll show you our playroom here." Alec says, and Xavier takes that as his cue to lead the way out of sight of the curious watchers from down below.

One day, we'll do public scenes, but Madelyn is nowhere near ready for that yet.

We move in the same direction of Xavier's office, one she was more than familiar with, but we keep walking slightly past that and into a room a few doors down.