C h a p t e r 80

A/N: Hi everyone! I just wanted to write a quick message to keep you guys informed considering this is the last chapter for "Theirs to Claim." I'd like to start by saying just how grateful I am to have all of you as my readers. Some of you have been with me from the start in August, and others are some of my newer supporters, but overall it's been so amazing to have you with me as I wrote Madelyn, Xavier, Caleb, and Alec's story.

The truth is that the release date of today was no coincidence, and it was actually my birthday yesterday, so I wanted to celebrate with the fact I have officially written my first book!! It's definitely a huge achievement for me, and I've already started planning the sequel "Forever Hers" because I'm so damn excited. The Q&A section will be posted tomorrow where I've spent some time responding to the questions I've received, and I'll be responding to anymore that come in the future. The epilogue will also be uploaded tomorrow, in addition to the video trailer I'll be posting on my Instagram (aurelia.2395).

On February 4th I'll be uploading the very first chapter of "Forever Hers" before taking a short break (with the promise of my return on the 18th). It'll only be two weeks, but I want to take the time to both plan out the sequel a little more, as well as just relax.

I hope you all enjoy this final chapter, because as of right now, "Theirs to Claim" is officially a completed story!

Chapter 80 : Madelyn
Monday, September 13th, 2021
- Two Days Ago -

Hailey: Hey, are you okay?

Me: Yeah, why?

Hailey: You just never came home from Jolene's, so I wanted to make sure you were okay.

Me: Shit, sorry. Things are a little crazy right now. Xavier was waiting for me at the Cafe, and some stuff happened that led to me ending up back at the mansion. I'll tell you everything the next time I see you. Everything good on your end?

Hailey: Yeah but I definitely think we could use another talk at some point. Things are just feeling off right now.

Me: What's going on? Do you want me to come back?

Hailey: No, it's okay. You have enough things to worry about right now.

Me: I'll be fine, I'm worried about you. What happened?

Hailey: I asked Mila to move in with me over dinner tonight. Turns out she's moving to Ontario to live closer to her parents and already has all of the documents she needs to get there. She doesn't want me to come with.

Madelyn: Hails, I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you at the house? I'll come meet you wherever you are.

Hailey: Yeah I'm home... but I just don't understand it. I thought she loved me better than that. Do you think we can have a movie night with some snacks? I could really use a distraction right now.