C h a p t e r 43

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 43 : MadelynSunday, August 8th, 2021

Sunday, August 8th, 2021

Riley was back today, my ass is still sore, and it turns out that being on your feet for hours with a butt plug inside of you is just another form of never ending edging.

Today, or I guess technically yesterday, Alec dropped me off at Rush for my night shift.

While I had stupidly assumed they were just going to leave, all three walked me inside of the building, and didn't stop to wait as I moved to get dressed.

A fresh uniform had been found waiting for me in my locker, one in which I gratefully slipped on, before applying my makeup in the small employee's bathroom.

Within the short amount of time I had to get ready, I soon found myself walking out to the bar to begin my shift.

And guess who was there waiting for me?

Xavier, Caleb, and Alec— like a group of overbearing mothers— sat there the entire night as I worked, only ordering two drinks each, all of which were demanded to be made by me.

While they spoke to each other and had a good time, they also found enjoyment in the fact that every time I moved, I had to stop myself from moaning, or simply collapsing to their feet in apology.

Hour by hour, I watched as the minutes on the clock ticked by until my shift came to a tiring end, and I gratefully left to punch out.

I was tired, turned on, and frustrated all at once, and I'm willing to bet every bit of that showed on my features as I left through the back exit.

Unsurprisingly, my men looked as attractive as ever as they stood by their car waiting for me.

_______

Nobody spoke on the ride home, but it was clear that while I was uneasy, Caleb, Alec, and Xavier were relaxed and content with the silence.

I was exhausted, but I knew that walking around work all day with a toy inside of me was not even the tip of my punishment.

I'm supposed to be sleeping at Hailey's right now, but instead, I'm riding back with my boyfriends so they can play my body in whichever ways they want for as long as they want.

This silence continued once we were in the house, as well as when Caleb led me upstairs to remove the teardrop shaped toy I've grown to form a love-hate relationship with.

It's just the two of us in the bathroom right now, and my toes curl in warmth as they come into contact with the heated flooring.

Caleb's eyes are softer now as he tugs his shirt over his head, discarding the dark material to the counter top.

His hands move to my body next, long fingers dipping under my shirt before dragging it up and over my head.

My eyes were heavy from exhaustion, putting up no fight as Caleb slowly dropped to his knees at my feet.