C h a p t e r 55

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 55 : MadelynMonday, August 16th, 2021

Monday, August 16th, 2021

"Present."

That word alone had my skin heating and excitement coursing through my body, Alec's hard gaze remaining on me.

Twisting my arm and pulling on the zipper of my skin tight dress, all it took was gravity and a little bit of encouragement as the straps slipped down my arms.

For a moment—just the smallest moment, hesitation had me holding up the fabric flush to my chest, my eyes daring to flick over to the window.

I trusted that no one could see us right now, but visually, I was given the illusion that it was just normal glass between the two sections.

That hesitation wasn't given the opportunity to spread, though, when a small noise in warning came from the man at my side.

Instead of risking Alec viewing it as disobedience, I took a breath and allowed the dress to slip over my curves until it was nothing more than a puddle of silver at my feet.

That simple action was all it took to leave me entirely bare, goosebumps of both excitement and fear peppering my skin under the blue light of the room.

Bending at the waist and reaching for the clothing, I faintly smirked at the sound of a pleased groan coming from Alec's lips.

To get him back for all of his teasing earlier, I subtly arched my back just a little more, making a show of rising slowly before taking my time to fold the dress.

I knew he wouldn't touch me until I was on my knees in front of him, so I decided to take advantage of that.

Everything felt so slow and powerful as I placed both my clothes and purse down on the counter, looking around for a hair tie and finding nothing.

"Don't worry about it for now," Alec said, his voice rough and eyes taking in every bare inch of my skin.

I was almost thankful that I didn't have to braid my hair back for today as I slipped off my painful heels, nudging them with my foot until they were completely off to the side.

All that was left now was dropping to my knees in submission, and while I planned on doing just that, I moved to stand right in front of Alec, holding his eyes as I ever so slowly kneeled down.

I made sure to look at him the whole time as I sunk to the floor, sitting back on my heels and spreading my legs wide out.

I loved the dark lust that pooled in his heated gaze, his eye contact only breaking off on my account when I tipped my head down and felt my muscles loosen into this vulnerable position.

With my hands resting palm up on my thighs, I can't help but think about how fond I've grown of the few moments I get in this state, my body relaxing and mind dropping into the warm mindset it always brings.