C h a p t e r 40

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 40 : MadelynFriday, August 6th, 2021

Friday, August 6th, 2021

I feel really, really warm right now.

It took me a long time to realize I had been moved into Xavier's lap, but now that things have come back into focus, I just feel warm and secure and genuinely happy.

Always.

That one single word was spoken like a promise and it had my heart racing a little quicker than it had before.

Everything about today has only confirmed just how strong my feelings are for Xavier, and right now, no matter how close my body is to him, I needed more.

"Daddy." I say, angling my head and planting nothing more than a ghost of a kiss to the side of Xavier's neck.

I want him so bad, and the hard length pressing between my thighs tells me the feeling's mutual.

"Madelyn." Xavier counters, but his hands drop to my hips, stopping them as I move to grind forward against his erection.

"Mhm?" I hum, darting my tongue out and teasing the sensitive part of his neck before sucking lightly on his pulse point.

"We can't do this tonight... not when you were just completely spaced out and shaking only minutes ago."

I took my one hand and ran it through the dark hair at the base of his neck. Tugging hard, I tried to show I had control over my body again, even though my muscles burned and my skin still felt hot from the flogging.

"I want you, Daddy." I say, moving my attention up to the hard line of his jaw and the perfectly trimmed stubble on his cheek.

I knew my words hit a spot because his grip on my hips loosened just slightly as a deep groan fell from his lips.

Within the same second, a surprised gasp came from my own as my braid was suddenly curled in Xavier's fist and yanked back.

Forced to look at his face, eyes that were nearly black stared back at me, his jaw visibly flexing and unflexing in contemplation.

"You want me to fuck you?" Xavier asks what we both already know the answer to.

When I nod, his free hand moves to rub against my ass, the skin heating and tingling from the multiple lashes it's already taken today.

"Then beg for it." Xavier says, causing the small, desperate rocks of my hips to cease entirely. "What, now you choose to stop teasing me?"

I really don't know what to say, but somehow I end up muttering a single, "Please, Daddy."

I mentally wince at how pathetic that sounded, well aware that that was not what Xavier had in mind when I was told to beg.

The corners of Xavier's mouth turn up slightly as a soft chuckle falls past his lips.