C h a p t e r 39

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 39 : XavierFriday, August 6th, 2021

Chapter 39 : Xavier
Friday, August 6th, 2021

I can still feel Madelyn's lips on mine, even though we've spent the last hour driving home from our little detour.

Her hands are currently wrapped around my waist, and I swear the entire drive can only be described as pure torture in the most delicious way possible.

With every speed bump and sharp turn, she holds on tighter, unconsciously moving lower and lower to the hard-on she's very much responsible for.

Just feeling her body against mine has my thoughts scanning over every plan I have for us tonight.

I had purposely asked Alec and Caleb not to punish her in the form of impact play during Wednesday's scene, because I knew she couldn't already be sore for what I have planned for only minutes from now.

Pulling into the parking garage of my home, I wait for Madelyn to step off of the bike before I follow suit.

She takes her helmet off herself this time, and I smirk at the messy haired blonde who is currently drowning in my leather jacket.

I figured she might want it for the wind, and let's be honest, I wanted it for the sight of her in it.

The two of us walk in comfortable silence, my hand guiding her to the elevators by her lower back.

As the doors slowly close, the sexual tension in the air physically becomes more and more evident.

The peaks of Madelyn's nipples have hardened against her thin shirt, and a faint flush has appeared across her skin.

I have no doubt my eyes have darkened to the colour of my hair, and if my hard on isn't proof enough of my desire, then I don't know what is.

The ding sounds, indicating we've reached the third floor, something that seems to surprise Madelyn.

I just realized there's a lot to our house she's never explored before, including the tucked away elevator passage only a few steps from our playroom.

I'll be sure to give her a tour at some point soon, but right now, all I want to do is get her undressed and tied up.

Neither of us wants to wait to feel each other, and it's clear in the fact we quickly find ourselves in the purple lit room, ready to start within seconds.

"Take off my shirt for me, sweetheart." I say, truthfully just wanting to feel her hands on my body and see those green eyes of hers up close.

A glint of light reflects off of my ring on her finger, and I find myself liking the sight of it a lot.

I smirk at how flushed her face is as she slips my shirt over my head, my head bowing a little to help her out.

Dropping her eyes down, Madelyn's hands slowly move along the planes of my chest, tracing over the swirls of tattoos I have there.