C h a p t e r 20

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 20 : MadelynWednesday, July 21st, 2021

Wednesday, July 21st, 2021

"Now take off your skirt and come kneel in front of me." Xavier commands, his voice completely steady and controlled as he speaks.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I can't believe how much I want to be doing this.

Taking a deep breath, I stand from my seat, all three gazes following my action.

I know they'll be able to see my old scars any moment now, but I can't let my past control me anymore. Especially when I want this so desperately.

With slightly shaky hands, I tug on the waistband of my skirt, slipping it easily down my legs so it pools at the floor.

I'm left in my black underwear, bra, and the top half of my uniform.

"Come here and kneel." Xavier patiently waits, as I keep my legs pressed tightly together.

The past does not control me. Not anymore.

Taking a few steps, I can't bring myself to look at them— to look at their reactions.

My eyes remain on the floor as I drop to my knees before them, right in front of Xavier.

Gently but firmly, Xavier grabs my chin with his fingers and tilts my head to look at him. He forces me to meet his dark eyes, but instead of seeing pity or disgust like I expected, all I see is a desire that runs so deep, I know I'm not the only one who's been craving this moment.

"You are fucking stunning." Xavier says, and in that moment, I can't help it as a tear of absolute relief falls down my one cheek.

It doesn't get the chance to fall to the floor as Xavier promptly swipes it away with his thumb.

"Are you ready?" He asks after a moment and I take a breath.

"Yes..." I say, debating whether or not I should follow through on that word. "Sir." I decided to add.

I see a smile appear on Caleb's face to my right, but he and Alec allow Xavier to take over for now.

"Personally I prefer Daddy, but Sir is more than fine for today." He clarifies, and I can't fight down the small blush that appears on my face at his words. "Under other circumstances, we would have you pick a safe word, but since no contract has been signed, all you have to say is stop and we'll listen."

I only nod in response. I don't trust my words to do me justice right now.

His hand adjusts so that he's cupping the left side of my face, and I can't help it when I lean slightly into his touch.

He seems to have no issue with it himself.

"As for the matter at hand, I think that since it's our first time, light punishment and reward would be a good place to start. Do you agree, sweetheart?"