Imagine #5: Tony

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting them as light poured into my view. I sighed, sitting up slightly. I rolled my eyes, looking the empty space next to me.

"I still wake up to empty bed, even on my birthday." I muttered to myself, swinging my legs over the bed. It wasn't abnormal for my boyfriend of 1 year and 5 months to come to bed at 1:00, leaving the bed at 4:00. I went to bed alone, and woke up alone. He knew it bothered me; but Tony was Tony. I stood, grabbing a sweater, placing it over my sports bra and booty shorts. I shuffled down stairs, peering into the kitchen. No Tony. I sighed, praying he hadn't forgotten, and was in his lab. Surprisingly, he wasn't in his lab.

"JARVIS, where's Tony?"

"I am not authorized to tell you, however, I was instructed to wish you a happy birthday, and inform you that Mr. Stark will be home around 11:00."

I sighed. At least he remembered. "And what time is it now?"

"It would be 10:43, Miss. Y/L/N."

I nodded to myself, walking into the living room, seating myself on the couch. I could kill twenty minutes with the TV.

So, I sat there on couch, glancing at the clock more often than I should have. When I heard the front doors open, I immediately stood, standing there anxiously. I smiled widely as Tony walked in with multiple bags in his hand, laughing as Happy followed behind him, even more bags in his hands.

"Hey, birthday girl!" Tony exclaimed, holding his arms out, dropping the bags on the coffee table. He held me by my waist, pulling me toward him.

"Hey, babe." I whispered, kissing his lips lightly. He chuckled, kissing my cheek. "Where did you go off to?" I asked.

"Places." He waved his around. "I picked up some more gifts, and breakfast."

"More like brunch." I joked. "Kidding, kidding. Thank you."

We laughed, sitting down to eat. When we had finished, I was told to go get dressed for some place warm. I obeyed, wearing a black crop top with daises on it, plus my favorite pair of black, distressed high waisted shorts. I slipped on my black vans, finishing the look with light makeup and a fishtail braid.

When I entered the living room again, Tony smiled lovingly.

"You look gorgeous, baby."

I blushed, shrugging. "Thank you. I try my best."

Tony smirked, grabbing my hand. "Close your eyes."

I sighed sarcastically, doing as told. I raised my eyebrows as he wrapped a blindfold around my close eyes. "Wow, didn't see that one coming." I giggled, teasing him.

He laughed back, rubbing my shoulder. "Alright, now hold my hand."

Wrapping my hand in his, my stomach did flips. Even after 1 year and 5 months, even the slightest touch made me giddy. I walked slowly and cautiously as Tony led me wherever we were going. Soon, I was seated in a chair, either on a car or plane. As I began to hear noises, I decided I was on a plane. The trip was about 4 hours, and because Tony refused to let me remove the blind fold, I took a nap. When I woke up, Tony led me out of the plane. Soon, he removed the blindfold, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

There, on a gorgeous white-sand beach, was a little table with candles hung around gorgeous, curved trees. There were candles on the sand as well, in a shape of a heart, surrounding the table. There was soft music playing, a vase of beautiful roses in the middle of the table.

"Oh, Tony. It's gorgeous, I love it." I cooed, wrapping my arms around my boyfriend tightly. I gave him a well-deserved kiss, smiling as he sat me at the table.

"Your favorite." He smiled, lifting the lid of the tray of food. Of course, he had chose (your favorite dish) for dinner. The meal was amazing, as we spent the dinner talking lightly and joking around as usual. After we had eaten, he led me farther down the beach, where a bonfire was set up. There was a little couch with blankets and pillows. We finished the night cuddling, talking lightly.

"Thank you so much, Tony. This is the best birthday ever. I couldn't have asked for a better day, or a better boyfriend."

"Thats actually something I wanted to talk about." He said softly. I raised an eyebrow, confused. "As wonderful as being your boyfriend is, its not enough for me. I love you with everything in my being, and I'm so glad you came into my life. Will you please do me the absolute honor of becoming Mrs. Stark?" Tony asked, a soft smile on his face as he knelt down on one knee. My stomach flipped, tears slipping down my blushing cheek.

"Oh my god, yes, yes. Yes, Tony!!" I repeated, squealing with happiness as he slide the prettiest ring I've ever seen on my finger. I hugged him tightly, giving him a long, passionate kiss. "Best. Day. Ever." I smiled.

Yeah.

Best. Day. Ever.