Imagine 42: Bucky

A/N: this is honestly how i play mkx XD lots of screaming and empty threats to the computer

also erron black looks like bucky, just saying. hotties. 

I sat on the couch, gripping the Xbox controller. 

"Oh my god!" I screamed, stomping my feet against the ground. "Die! Die, die, die!" 

I was playing Mortal Kombat X, and currently, a certain Kotal Kahn would not die. He continued to beat me up, and I was beginning to get very frustrated.

"You wanna die, bro?! I will destroy you!!" I yelled, pressing a few buttons. I yelled out in aggravation, faking sobs as Kotal Kahn killed my character. 

I heard chuckles behind; I whipped around quickly, anger on my eyes. I glared at Bucky, flipping him off. Bucky laughed, throwing his head back.

"C'mon, it can't be that hard, doll."

"Say's the ninety year old grandpa." I hissed, focusing on my game. "I will annihilate you."

Bucky laughed, grabbing a controller and joining. He selected Erron Black, winking at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, choosing Kitana. 

"You're going down, loser."

"Whatever you say, doll."

I screamed in anguish, shoving his shoulder. "Shut it!!" 

I began the game, quickly throwing one of my bladed fans at Bucky. He blocked it, shooting a bullet at me. I jumped and sent a kick to his character. Erron fell, and I took this opportunity to have Kitana slash at his character, kicking him into the air. Soon enough, we were onto round two. I was winning. I bounced my knee nervously, the adrenaline of the game pumping me up.

In a few minutes, I had beaten Bucky again. I used my fatality on him; slicing off his hands, and then using my bladed fans to cut his face in thirds. I stood up proudly, dropping the controller on the couch as I raised. 

"In your face, sucker! Damn straight I won!!" I cheered, doing a little dance. I tackled Bucky on the couch, hovering above him. "Who's the best at MKX? Say it!!"

Bucky laughed, but I quickly interrupted his chuckles. 

"Say it!!" I repeated.

"You are, doll. You're the best at MKX." 

I glared at him softly, leaning in to press my lips to his. "Thanks, babe. Round two?"