Imagine 59: Bucky

A/N: dedicated to @jetblaack hope you enjoy girl! sorry its so late!

I leaned against Tony's shoulder, giggling and snorting a bit. I'd be lying if I said I took alcohol well; I did the complete opposite. After two shots, I was tipsy. Another two drinks, I was drunk.

Tony thought it was hilarious. We were on the same number of drinks, yet he was only slightly buzzed. 

"C'mon, let's get another drink for the lady!" Tony called out, gently clapping my shoulder blade. I cheered drunkenly, throwing my head back with a laugh.

Tony laughed and took my drink from the bartender, sliding my way. I sloppily grabbed it from Tony, some of the contents spilling from the sides of the glass. 

"Easy there, sweet cheeks." Tony chuckled, steadying my hold. 

"Tony, maybe that's enough for her." A new voice said sternly. I turned around, my eyes slowly trailing up a very toned chest. 

"Bucky!!" I squealed, lazily throwing my arms around him. "That's a... a very tight t-shirt." I murmured, one of my fingers drawing circles on his shoulder. 

He chuckled and helped me to my feet, glaring at Tony. I snorted a laugh, a childish grin painting my face. 

"Yeah, y-you tell him!!" I giggled, praising Bucky. I watched Tony scoff and down my margarita, turning back to the bartender. Bucky sighed sadly, pulling me along. 

"C'mon, doll." He frowned. I scoffed, my intoxicated mind quickly changing emotions.

"Get your hands off of me!!" I squealed, shoving him away.

 I pressed my hands against his chest, falling backwards. I scraped my elbow, pouting as blood prickled on my skin. I whimpered, my teary eyes meeting Bucky's. 

"Ow." I murmured. "I cut myself." I informed Bucky, as if he already didn't see me fall and scrape myself. 

"I saw, are you alright?" Bucky kneeled down in front of me, reaching his hand out. "Can I see it?"

I hesitantly stuck my elbow out, biting my lip. The pain diminished my drunken demeanor, though it wasn't completely gone. 

"Hmm..." Bucky said quietly, holding my arm lightly. "I can fix this. C'mon, Y/N, let's get you back home and I'll help you."

I nodded, standing, mumbling a thank-you as Bucky helped me stumble to a taxi. The driver chuckled as I stumbled into the car, falling onto Bucky's shoulder. 

"Where to, buddy?"

"Stark Towers- Y/N, c'mon, doll. Stark Towers, please."

The driver, an older man, smiled and nodded, starting the car.

 I groaned as Bucky did my seat-belt for me, as I was obviously not in the right state of mind to do it myself. My head lulled to the side, falling on Bucky's shoulder. 

"You're so..." I paused, hiccuping. "You're really handsome."

Bucky laughed shyly, shaking his head. "Thank you, Y/N."

I whined, furrowing my eyebrows. "Am I not beautiful?!" I cried out, resulting in a laugh from both the driver and Bucky.

"Doll, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I giggled, smiling proudly with a knowing "hmph". 

"Here we are. Have a nice night, you two." I heard the driver speak. 

Bucky thanked him, unbuckling my seat-belt. I whimpered as Bucky got out of the car, moving to my side. 

"C'mon, let's get you inside and treat that arm." He cooed, gently pulling me out of the car. He paid the driver and helped me back inside, leading me to the bathroom.