Imagine 72: Bucky

A/N: song is "past lives" by BØRNS, check that shit out. this was also kind of inspired by BeautifulBlues  love
you girl! xo

"So you just never wanted to tell me about this?!" Bucky shouted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't talk to my dad anymore, Bucky, its not a big d-"

"Don't you dare say its not a big deal."

I sighed again. "Bucky, this is my past life, I'm trying to forgot about it, ok?"

"Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down."

"No!"

"Bucky, love-"

"Lost love is sweeter when it's finally found."

"Dont', Y/N." He spoke back coldly, eyes glaring down at me.

I shifted awkwardly, tears brimming my eyes.

"I've got the strangest feeling, this isn't our first time around."

"I-I feel like-"

"Like what?" He growled.

"Past lives, couldn't ever come between us, sometimes, the dreamers finally wake up."

"Why are we letting this come between us?" I whimpered.

"Don't wake me up, I'm not dreaming."

"A-And don't yell at me."

I couldn't speak, so I whispered while my heart pounded against my chest.

Bucky's stare frightened me, not because I feared his violence, but because I feared his capability. His capability to break my heart.

He rolled his eyes with irritation.

"Through all of my lives, I never thought I'd wait so long for you."

I sobbed, unable to watch him glare any longer, throwing a hand to my mouth, hot tears of frustration pouring down my tears. Bucky looked taken aback by my sudden outburst of cries.

Bucky snapped out of his rage, eyes filling with regret. His heart broke that moment, the moment his soon-to-be-ex girlfriend fell to her knees in a heap of tears. He wanted so badly to reach out to me, his once calming hands begging to wrap around mine. Bucky's arms ached. They were empty.

He cautiously knelt down in front of me.

"Y/N."

"Go away!!" I screamed into my hands, my broken voice cracking as I continued my wails of sorrow.

He couldn't move. Bucky was angry, though he had forgotten why he was angry with me, he knew exactly why he was mad with himself.

I sniffled, looking up with red cheeks, makeup stained underneath my eyes.

"I don't want to see you." I whimpered.

Buckys lip trembled, his throat aching as it held in the sobs that desperately wanted to scream out and be heard.

"The timing is right."

"The timing wasn't right... to tell you, I-I mean." I mumbled, shaking still. "W-We-"

"-can still work this out." Bucky interrupted.

I paused, looking up at Bucky with blurry tear-brimmed eyes. They soon were only to show rage.

"You don't get to yell at me and make me feel like a fucking fool because of my past life! You do not get to do that!!" I shouted sternly.

Bucky stayed silent.

"You do not get to sit here and beg for me back!" I shouted again, this time, weakly.

Bucky smiled sadly, nodding. "I-I know. Y/N, I..."

I frowned, silent tears dripping onto my knees. "W-What, Bucky? What?"

Bucky stood, smiling at me one last time. "I'm sorry."

He turned, briskly walking out the front door, softly shutting it behind him.

"Please wake me up, I'm dreaming."

A/N: part two?