Imagine 47: Bucky

A/N: I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND FORGOT THAT @Charlotte3481 REQUESTED THIS IM SO SORRY BB FORGIVE ME

"I don't know, Bucky..." I muttered, stopping in my tracks. Bucky turned around, smiling softly and tugging on my arm. 

"C'mon, doll, I'll protect you." He winked. 

I sighed, snuggling into his chest as we walked toward the haunted house. Sure, I loved Halloween; the candy, the costumes and the parties were great. But haunted houses? No. Not a fan, at all. Bucky had heard Tony was going to be holding one at his house. And of course, with Tony's intelligence and technology, this was going to be one hell of a night. 

As soon as we walked through the door, my heart picked up speed. Tony had really gone all out; it was like we were in the woods. Holographic trees and dead ferns were everywhere. Suddenly, some sort of 'creature' ran out in front of us. I squealed, jumping back into Bucky. He chuckled, holding my hand and giving it a squeeze. I pulled him closer to me, in need of some comfort. 

We continued to walk down the corridor, when a spine-chilling scream sounded distantly. I yelped, turning to Bucky; but he wasn't there.

"Bucky?" I mumbled. 

"When did he let go of my hand and leave? God, it was probably when we were trying to decide which hall to go down." I thought to myself, my heart beating loudly. I bit my lip in fear, standing in the middle of the hall. 

"Bucky?!" I yelled, panic-mode setting in. I'd be scared if Bucky was with me; but now? Now, I was terrified. No, terrified doesn't even begin to cover it. 

I turned down the hall from where I came, calling out my boyfriends name every one in a while. With no luck, I began frantically running down every hall, screaming very often, due to the little, scary set-ups Tony had came up with. 

I turned down another hallway, screaming when a demonic figure popped out in front of me. It was too much; I slid to the floor, shaking and sobbing. 

"Y/N?" A soft voice whispered. I looked up, shaking in fear, when I realized it was just Bucky. For some reason, I began crying even harder when I saw his gorgeous face, his brows furrowed with sympathy and sadness. 

"Oh, doll, c'mere." He murmured lovingly, kneeling in front of me and scooping me in his arms. "It's alright honey, I'm here now." 

My sobs quieted as I remained in his arms, breathing in his scent. I calmed down, allowing Bucky to put me down on the ground once we'd gotten out of that hell-hole. 

"Never. Again." I muttured, stuffing my head in his warm chest. 

"Sorry for makin' you do that, doll." Bucky cooed, rubbing circles on my back. 

"I'm over it. Let's go home and have some pizza." I smirked, my voice quiet. "All that screaming built up an appetite." I joked lightly. Bucky chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips. I hummed happily, completely forgetting about the fears I had.