Imagine 26: Bucky

I peered into the hospital room, sighing slightly. Bucky had forgotten again, and completely freaked. He had to be sent to the hospital, because of course, Fury got worried. Steve and I were trying so hard to get Bucky back to normal, but I knew more than Steve it might not happen. Steve, one of my best friends as SHIELD, was so keen on getting Bucky exactly as he was; which I knew, deep down, it probably wouldn't happen. I watched Bucky sleep, which, now that I thought about it, was sort of creepy. Over time, I had grown a crush on Bucky, and with the help of Steve, I got closer to Bucky than I would've on my own.

"Y/N, you should really get some rest. He's not going anywhere." Steve mumbled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I sighed, nodding my head, rubbing my tired eyes.

"I know. I just can't help it."

"Tomorrow morning you can come visit him with me." Steve offered. So, that's exactly what I did. I walked alone, deciding some peace to myself would do me good.

"Hey Steve." I whispered, nudging his side with my elbow to gain his attention.

"Morning." He grinned, handing me a coffee.

"Oh, thanks Steve." I chuckled, taking the coffee and sipping the hot beverage. I hummed in approval, looking in Bucky's room.

I sighed sadly, frowning. "God, I hate seeing him stuck in there.