Imagine 30: Thor

I groaned in anger as I watched my boyfriend stand in front of me, his helmet in hand.

"No." Was all I had said. I knew well enough what he had planned on doing.

"Y/N, you do not understand."

"That's just it! I never seem to understand why you must follow your step-brother around the Universe! He is destructive, psychotic and he doesn't love you! He's made that clear!" I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air.

Thor sighed, walking toward me. His gigantic frame hovered over me, and normally, I'd be intimidated or turned-on; but now, I was far too angry to react.

"Do not speak of him that way." He mustered, his voice low and deep.

"What about how he's spoken of me?" I growled, my voice wavering. "I bet you know the words he's said about me."

Thor stayed silent, his posture tight and still.

"Well. I see where I stand." I said simply, turning around to pack a bag.

"What are you doing?" Thor asked.

Still packing and grabbing things, I didn't turn around.

"I'm going to go home, on Earth, and stay with my mother. Maybe then I won't come second to someone's crazy, rude brother." I made out, tears threatening to show themselves. I sighed shakily, grabbing my suitcases strap, turning around.

"Don't bother looking for me. I'm sure you'll be too busy looking for Loki, anyway." I mumbled, my voice quiet. A few tears dripped down my red cheeks, and Thor saw this.

He lightly held my wrist, causing my heart to jump. "Y/N." Thor whispered, pulling me toward him.

I jerked my arm out of his hold, trying to reach the door. Suddenly, two large, familiar hands held me by my waist, pulling me into there chest. I let out a loud sob, breaking down in his arms.

"Shh..." Thor cooed, hugging me tightly. "You do not and never will come second to me. I love you more than anything in this Universe. I only wish to make amends with my brother. He needs help."

"He doesn't want help, honey." I muttered, wiping tears away from my eyes.

Thor sighed, squeezing me gently as he presses a kiss to my head.

"I need to do this."

Now it was turn to sigh. I pulled away from him, holding my suitcase.

"I'll be on Earth."

I walked out of the room, on to the bridge and all the way to Heimdall.

"You seem troubled." He spoke regally.

"You see all, Heimdall. Don't try and fool me."

He chuckled, nodding his head. "You want to travel to Midgard?"

"Yes, please." I said quietly.

With that, he turned his sword and opened the Bifrost, allowing me in. I turned around, hoping I would see Thor riding down the bridge on a horse, telling me he wouldn't search for Loki, but alas, I saw nothing. I sighed sadly, bidding Heimdall goodbye.

"Hopefully we'll see each other soon." I said before entering the Bifrost. As I landed, I looked around.

"It's good to be home." I whispered, standing in front of my mom's small house.