Imagine #15: Avengers+Loki

A/N: Y/P/A means "Your Preferred Avenger" (includes Loki)

Also, this is dedicated to Christel_of_Midgard! Thank you for the great idea, and for reading!

I was cuddled up in my blankets, a Marvel film playing on the TV, like any normal Saturday. The door-bell rang, and that told me my pizza had arrived. I grabbed my wallet, shuffling to the front door. I opened it, stepping outside slightly, confused as I stumbled and fell mid-air. It felt like I was floating, and there was nothing around me. In the blink of an eye, I was in a very fancy, expensive-looking, and quite familiar living room, but it definitely wasn't my front yard, so I was confused. I stood, stumbling a bit, feeling a little dizzy as well. I blinked, looking around. What the hell happened? Had I been dreaming this entire time? How did I get here?

"Who are you, and how did you get in my house?" A familiar voice asked, on what seemed to be an overhead or computer system.

"I... I don't know." I mumbled honestly. "Where am I?"

"Don't play coy with me, sweet-cheeks." The voice retorted.

"Honest, I... one minute I was in my house, and then I stepped outside to get my pizza, and now I'm here."

I heard some shuffling and mumbling, and not before long, seven very familiar people were in front of me. I took a few fearful steps back, coming in contact with a wall.

"W-What? How are you all real?" I whispered. "I have to be asleep." I told myself, pinching my arm. My fears were confirmed when I felt the small tinge of pain. "Dammit!" I swore quietly.

"Are you alright, ma'mm?" Steve asked. Confused, frustrated and scared tears fell down my cheeks.

"Whats going on?" I asked, my voice quivering.

"We aren't exactly sure, Miss." Bruce smiled.

"Y/N. I'm Y/N." I mumbled, offering a nervous smile.

"So you just randomly got transported here?" Tony asked, walking toward me.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Well, after New York, I'm surprised you're so confused. People have been experiencing-"

"No, you don't understand." I interrupted. "I don't live in this, this Universe, this time. Where I live, you all, this whole Universe is just in movies. You're characters."

The team looked at each other, exchanging glances. Tony and Bruce whispered a few things to each, adding Thor in their conversation.

"Well, Y/N, what seem's to have happened is you found a portal between dimensions. We aren't exactly sure why you came across this and I'm sorry to say we aren't sure how to get you home." Bruce said sadly. I let out a sob, cupping my head in my hands. I should be elated; I get to meet my favorite people in the World, and they're real . But I'm terrified and confused, and upset. I can't go home?

"Stop, you're making the poor woman upset, you fools." Loki spoke up. I felt a cool hand rest on my shoulder. "Come, Y/N, why don't I bring you to my room and we can talk?"

I sniffled a bit, nodding. I followed him to his room, sitting on his bed as he instructed.

"Do you think I can get home?" I spoke.

Loki sighed sympathetically. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, but Tony and Bruce will do everything in their power, as will I, to get you home."

I nodded, smiling shortly. "I mean, besides before transported from my home, this is pretty cool."

Loki smiled back, raising an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Well, I'm a huge fan of you all. Learning that in some freaky, different dimension, you're real. It's pretty cool. Different Universes are real, magic, aliens... wow." I explained.

Loki chuckled, asking me about my life back home.

—————————————

After the whole ordeal, I was invited to stay and live in Stark Towers. Of course I agreed. As time grew on, I became more comfortable with the situation and the people I now lived with. It was weird and uncomfortable at first, but I grew close to everyone, hitting it off with Natasha, being the only other girl besides Pepper and Maria she saw. I even developed a crush on Y/P/A. I hated myself for it, well aware one day I may have to leave. I missed my family so much but I made a new family.

Now, I sat at the dining room table, waiting for dinner to arrive.

"So, how are you and Y/P/A?" Natasha winked.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying not to let it get serious."

She nodded. "I get it."

Suddenly, Tony burst into the room, holding a small plastic contraption. "Y/N! We figured it out! Mainly me, but-"

"Tony, it was the both of us." Bruce interrupted.

"You can get me home?" I asked, a hint of sadness in my voice.

Tony nodded.

"I... I mean, that's great." I mumbled.

"Y/N..." Natasha whispered, letting her hand grasp my shoulder softly.

"I don't know, Tony..." I sighed. "I miss my family, but... I can't leave you guys. I can't bring myself to it. It's been almost a year. My family probably thinks I'm dead... I don't know, guys."

"Y/N, it's up to you." Y/P/A said softly, smiling gently.

I smiled back, turning to Natasha, grasping her hand gently. "I think I'm gonna stay."

Everyone cheered, pulling me into a giant hug.

Y/P/A pulled me aside, chuckling as everyone continued to talk and celebrate.

"Hey, Y/N, uhm... I'm really glad you chose to stay. I wanted to let you know, I uhm... I really like you, and I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?"

I blushed heavily, giggling like a child.

"Of course I will, silly." I smiled, knots forming in my stomach as he leaned in, placing his lips square on mine.

"I'm glad I chose to stay, too." I whispered, pulling Y/P/A head down back to mine.

A/N: Thank you guys all for over 4k reads! I never thought I would get this far and I really really really appreciate this much positive feedback. You guys are all angels. Love,

xxpayton