Imagine 34: Clint part two

Clint and I had been driving in the car for a good hour before we arrived at my parents. I gave him a good lecture as we sat in their driveway, completely freaking out.

"Y/N..." He said through my rant. I ignored him, continuing to speak.

"And so if my mom asks you about work, you can police officer, or FBI, unless you're okay with saying SHIELD thats fine-" I spoke, tuning him out as I droned on.

"Y/N." Clint smiled. "Y/N." He repeated. Clint sighed, shutting me up with a kiss. I sighed, closing my eyes and relaxing into the kiss.

"We'll be fine. Stop freaking. C'mon, your parents are probably waiting."

I nodded, linking our fingers as I used my free hand to knock on the door.

"Y/N!!" My mom cheered, squeezing me in a warm hug. "Oh, and you must be Clint! It's so lovely to finally meet you." She smiled warmly, hugging Clint as well.

Clint smiled back. "Glad to meet you too, Miss. Y/L/N."

"Oh, call me Diana." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, son." My dad smiled, firmly shaking Clint's hand.

"Nice to meet you, sir."

"That's Andrew to you." My dad laughed. Clint nodded, linking my arm with his as we walked in.

"I hope you're hungry, Clint." My mom smiled. "Andrew and I have prepared quite the feast. Y/N's favorites."

I blushed, nodding. "You better get to it before I do."