Imagine 31: Thor, part 2

"Mom!" I cried, throwing myself in her arms. She instantly soothed me, cradling me in her arms as I bawled my eyes out. I explained my dilemma, to which she replied with,

"Oh, honey. I always knew he was a little dumb."

I laughed quietly, raising an eyebrow.

"Honey, if he doesn't understand you're just trying to help and you miss him, and he still left? He's a bit dumb." She elaborated.

I nodded my head, having to agree with my mom. I gathered my bearings and left for my room.

"A good nights sleep should suit me well." I thought to myself, snuggling under the covers.

-----

In the morning, I woke up in a good mood, for some odd reason. I smelled bacon, which caused me to smile. I jumped out of bed, racing downstairs like I had done as a child.

"Morning, Mom." I said quietly, sitting myself the table. I enjoyed my breakfast of bacon and toast, thinking of my plans for the day.

-----

It had been almost a month since I left Asgard. There was no sign of Thor coming to get me, so I had basically concluded our relationship was over. Of course, that was a terrible day. I cried on my pillow, screaming with anguish. My mother rushed to my aid much like Frigga had done; which reminded me. I needed to go and gather my things, plus saying goodbye to the people who had became my second family.

I explained this to my mom, calling for Heimdall afterwards. In the blink of an eye, I was soaring through the Universe. I landed clumsily; normally Thor help me up.

"Good to see you again." Heimdall chuckled as I struggled to get up.

"Same to you." I smiled, walking down the bridge and into the palace. I made my way to the dining hall where they were, thinking my thoughts over in my head. I nodded to the guards and walked in, shocked at the sight before me.

There, at the table, sat Loki, Thor, Frigga and Odin; all enjoying there meals. I gasped quietly, though it was loud enough to gain there attention.

"Y/N!" Frigga exclaimed happily, standing quickly. I held a hand up, backing away slowly. Tears stung my eyes, and I was in a haze of confusion and frustration.

"What... what is this?" I muttered, furrowing my brows.

"We're just enjoying dinner, sweetheart." She chuckled, a bit confused herself.

I looked towards Loki, a hateful glare painted across my features. It took everything in me not to rush towards him, pin him down, and punch the living daylights out of him. Instead, I stood with my back straight and my face blank.

"No..." I mumbled. "Him. Why?" I pushed out.

I now looked to Thor, my heart breaking. I shook my head, covering my face with my hands. I breathed in, tears rushing down my cheeks.

"You know what, no... I'm just here to gather my belongings and say goodbye." I said, not in the mood to completely freak out on everyone in the room.

"Goodbye for what, my dear?" Frigga asked, walking toward me.

"I've decided I'm going to permanently move back on Midgard."

Frigga nodded sadly, hugging me tightly.

"You will be missed dearly, darling." She cooed in my ear. I hugged her back, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Next; Odin. I walked to him, bending over to hug him.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay. It was more than I ever deserved." I smiled, nodding my head in approval. I hastily made my way to my old room, grabbing what I could. Not before long, someone burst into my room, shoving me against the wall and leaning in dangerously close.

"You are not leaving." Thor whispered.

"Almost a month." I whispered back. "Nothing. You got your ass of a brother back, and I rotted on Earth. You don't care, you ju-" I began to raise my voice, on the verge of yelling, until his lips upon mine interrupted me.

I pulled my head back, scowling. "You just wanted him!!" I finished, pushing my hands against his chest. I breathed heavily for a moment, my angry eyes locking with his calm ones.

Now, he leaned in slowly, softly kissing me as he's never done before. I melted into the slow, passionate kiss, draping one hand over his shoulder, another pressed against his chest. He pulled away after a few minutes, his lips just a centimeter away from mine.

"I'm a fool." He whispered. "And that's why I need you, to keep me smart."

I stayed silent, letting him continue.

"Loki needed me. He's getting there. My mother mentioned visiting you many times, but I was weak and declined. I believed if you saw me, you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"I didn't." I interrupted. "But now that I have you back, I can't let you go again. I hated being away from you."

I pecked his lips, gasping in surprise when he held the small of my back, keeping my body and lips against his. Soon, I grew tired, lazily kissing him. Thor scooped me up, delicately placing me on my bed. With one last kiss, he joined me in bed, peppering small kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"I love you, my dear." He whispered.

"I love you." I repeated, relaxing into his hold, soon joining the World of dreams, glad to have my God of Thunder back.