Imagine 19: Tony

A/N: this is dedicated to sabrinademelo (who is an absolute sweetheart and an amazing writer check her stories out)

I looked in the mirror one last time, smiling at my appearance. I just gone through a breakup, though I didn't really care. He had cheated on me, and I had expected it. I wasn't upset, but took this opportunity to go out and party with my good friend Natasha. I wore a white, silky maxi dress with a slit on the side. I slipped into my sparkly heels, walking out the door with Nat on my arm. I waved goodbye to my good friend Tony, laughing along with Natasha. We arrived at one of our favorite bars soon enough, ordering our drinks and chatting.

Nat groaned, picking up her buzzing phone. "Hello? Yes, Clint, I'm with... yes, I understand. Alright."

I raised an eyebrow, laughing quietly. "Everything ok?"

"No." She muttered, standing quickly. "I gotta go. Clint is being an ass. I'm sorry, Y/N. Be safe, though, alright?"

I nodded, feeling a little down that I couldn't party the night away with Natasha.

"Bye, Nat!" I called out, sipping my drink lightly. A few minutes later, I felt a sticky hand on my shoulder. I turned around, drink in hand.

"Can I help you?" I asked sternly.

His eye twitched slightly, and I soon realized he was slamming drunk. I pulled back, scrunching my face up in disgust.

"H-Hey pretty lady." He slurred. "Why don't you and I head back to my place."

"No thanks." I said politely, turning around.

"C'mon, don't be prude." He muttered, grabbing my arm.

"I said, no!" I growled, standing up and shoving his hand off of me. He rolled his eyes, following me out of the restaurant. I groaned, turning around once again.

"Dude, fuck off!" I screamed, pushing him back. He growled, lunging toward me and shoving me in an alley-way.

"Get off!" I hissed, kicking him in the shins. He grabbed my wrists, pinning against the wall.

Suddenly, he was pushed on the ground. I looked, my breathing heavy.

"Tony?" I whispered, rushing to him. "What are you doing here?" I muttered, holding his arms, instantly feeling secure.

"Nat told me that you were alone, so I though I'd come join you. I heard you yelling, so... I punched the lights out of that douche bag."

I sighed, smiling softly, leaning my head on his chest. "Thank you, Tony."

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist, leading me out of the alley.

"Can we just go home? I'm kinda done tonight." I whispered, allowing Tony to open his car door for me. I stared at Tony for a good amount of time (creepy, I know) feeling something I... hadn't really felt before. Butterflies in my stomach, a blush creeping on my cheeks when Tony would look over at me.

Did I like Tony?

No. There was no way.

Shit.

I thought my feelings over as we continued the drive back to Stark Towers. I came to the conclusion I was complete idiot and had fallen for the multi- billionaire. I quickly got out of the car, rushing to the door, groaning when Tony lightly held my wrist.

"Y/N, can I ask you something real quick."

I took a deep breath, turning around.

"Yeah, wha-" I began, interrupted by something warm and soft on my lips. I freaked out, pulling back. I stared at him with wide eyes, thinking of something to say.

"Sorry, uh... are you ok?" He asked hesitantly.

I paused for a moment before lunging at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his body closer to me. Tony instantly reacted, wrapping his arms around my waist, gripping his hands on my hips. I pulled back to breath, quickly whispering,

"Thank god I ended Aaron and I."

Tony smirked against my lips, kissing me roughly, his stubble scratching my cheek. I laughed, pulling back. I turned around, gripping his tie in my hand and pulling it as I walked backwards.

"Lets go, IronMan." I giggled, running inside.

Who knew shitty ex-boyfriends could be so great?