Imagine 35: Tony

I had gone to Tony's house to return some work to Tony when I realized he was throwing another party. I decided
to drop it off anyways, walking inside and toward his lab.

"Y/N!!!" He slurred upon seeing me, tumbling over to me. Tony fell, laughing and trying to stand.

I helped him up, asking JARVIS to make sure everyone left. I buckled Tony in my car, driving to my house. I wanted to make sure he actually got some sleep and didn't continue to poison his body with alcohol.

"Noo, I want to party!" He whined. "Y/N!!"

"Tony, you're too drunk." I said simply, turning down my street. I unbuckled myself, going around to the other side. I reached over, unbuckling his seat-belt and helping him out. I draped one of his arms over my shoulders, holding most of his weight up. I unlocked my door one-handadly, cringing as I smelled Tony's breath. Though, once I realized how close he was to me, I blushed. I laid him down on my comfy pull-out couch, kneeling down in front of him.

"Tony, do you need a blanket?" I asked quietly.

He murmured a yes, causing me to stand and place a wool blanket over his body. Tony smiled drunkenly, snuggling under the blanket. He fell asleep soon enough after I gave him some water to drink.

I walked to my room, digging through my drawers, luckily finding mens boxers and a large t-shirt.

"It isn't luxury, but it'll do." I laughed to myself, folding them and laying on the coffee table in front of Tony. I also laid out a Gatorade and some pain killers for his hangover. I smiled softly, kissing his warm forehead, walking back to my room to sleep.

-----

I woke up promptly as nine o'clock to start my chores. I started off with washing the left-over dishes, drying them and putting them back in their place. I made sure to stay quiet and not wake Tony; he looked far too peaceful. I wiped down the island and tables, finally finding some time for breakfast. I decided on eggs and bacon, turning on the stove.

At this point, I had my headphones in, so I didn't hear Tony groan and wake up.

He noticed the things I had laid out and smiled, changing in my bathroom and taking his medicine. Only now did Tony see me quietly dancing while I made breakfast.

I turned around to check on him, blushing when I saw him staring at me.

"Did you get your stuff?" I whispered.

He nodded, walking toward me. "Yeah, thanks. Why am I here?"

"Last night I came over to drop off work, and I saw you slamming drunk. I didn't trust you alone so I ended the party and brought you home." I explained, shrugging. "Hope you're hungry, by the way."

Tony said nothing but smiled in wonder; how was he only realizing now that he liked me?

After I placed the plates down at my dining room table, I felt Tony's forehead. It was extremely hot, so I rushed to my bathroom to get a cold wash-cloth. I placed it on his forehead, smiling shyly.

"Sorry... mother instinct or something."

"It's alright. I appreciate..." He paused, waving his hands around. "All of this."

"Well, I know the food isn't exactly gourmet, but, it'll do, right?"

Tony laughed shortly, nodding. "Hey, can I ask you something?" 

"Shoot." I answered, taking a bite of egg. 

"Would you want to, I don't know, go out sometime? Like a date?"

I blushed, a small smile on my face. "I'd love that."

Tony smiled back, continuing to eat. 

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, looking down at my plate as I stabbed more of my food. 

"Whatever you want." He smirked. Typical.

I sighed, glaring at him playfully. "Well, I was thinking we could fly to Paris in the morning and get some breakfast at the Eiffel tower. Then for the afternoon, we can fly to Greece and do some touring, and then for dinner, we can go back to Paris and find a nice restaurant." I lied. 

Tony stared at me, an incredulous look on his face. 

"I'm one hundred percent kidding, you idiot. Dinner at your place would be just perfect."

Tony chuckled, sighing a bit as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Thank God."