Imagine 68: Loki

My hands pressed against his chest, gently, sternly pushing him away. His eyes gleamed down at me worriedly, a small smile gracing his lips. I wished they were placed on mine in a passionate heat, though that was all but a dream I experienced months ago.

"I can't." I whispered, the stereotypical excuse slipping out of my mouth.

He frowned, cupping my cheek. My face pressed into his palm, my eyes shutting, opening up just as quickly. His touch felt like heaven, though, again, I moved myself away from him.

"And you know why." I mumbled.

Loki kneeled in front of me, taking my hands in his.

"You said you'd give me a chance." He pointed out.

I looked down at him with tears in my eyes. "And when was that? Six months ago when we were together?"

Loki had anger in his eyes, it was clear to see. He also had fear, and sadness. Unbeknownst to me, he feared to loose me. He had once, and Loki knew deep in his heart that I wouldn't take him back.

At least, not easily.

"You said-"

"I know what I said!!" Loki shouted, my posture not flinching.

"Then why don't you act like it? You can't just promise change and act like the same self-absorbed human being."

"I am God!!" He pounded his fist on the table, shattering the glass.

I gasped and jumped back. "Right."

I ran a hand through my hair and frowned at Loki. A small sob left my mouth. "I want to break up."

A/N: part two will be on its way! x