Imagine 67: Tony

dedicated to sabrinademelo

(absolute fluff)

Small footsteps pattered down the hallway, giggles echoing through the hall. Louder footsteps followed, a charming laugh I'd fallen for years ago sounding in my ears. A smile graced my lips.

"Mommy!!" A small, youthful voice squealed.

I stood and turned to see my daughter waddling towards me, my husband playfully chasing after her with open hands.

I scooped her up, smiling at Tony.

"Daddy is a dragon!" She exclaimed, pointing at my husband.

I gasped and backed away from Tony, hiding my grin.

"We have to get you to safety, princess!!" I remarked exasperatedly, running off with my daughter in arm.

Tony laughed, chasing after us both. "I'll get you!!"

I gasped again, pretending to hide. "You'll never get us!!" I shouted playfully.

My daughter giggled, covering her mouth so the "dragon" wouldn't hear us.

Tony jumped up behind us where we hid behind the couch, grabbing my shoulders. I jumped in mock fright, shielding our child.

"Save me Mommy!!" She laughed gleefully.

Tony grabbed her, tickling her sides.

"I've got you now!"

We all laughed together, slightly out of breath from running. I kissed Tony's cheek and ruffled my daughters chocolatey blonde hair, smiling down at her.

She yawned softly, curling in Tony's arms.

"Nap time?" I smiled motherly, chuckling when she could barely nod. "Daddy'll put you down for sleep."

Tony kissed my cheek before walking off to her bedroom, setting her in the crib for a well needed nap. I curled up on the couch, playing a movie on the TV. Tony soon joined me, pulling me to his side.

He held my hand, playing with my ring, a habit he picked up from the day he proposed.

"I love you-" I yawned, kissing his hand.

"I love you too." Tony smirked, leaning down to steal a flirty kiss.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, closing them as I tucked myself under a blanket, held safely in the arms of my husband.