Imagine 44: Tony/Clint/Steve/Bucky

A/N: this is dedicated to sabrinademelo. (aka queen)

if you like tony or clint you'll be in the position of "y/f/n"

if you like steve or bucky you'll be in the position of "y/n"

I sighed, pushing past Tony and Clint to get to Y/F/N. It had been almost an hour since they began fighting over her. Tonight was girls night, for goodness sakes! 

"Could you children quit fighting over her?" I groaned, grabbing her hand and pulling her to my room. 

"Y/N!" She protested. I pushed her inside my room, locking the door. I glared at her. 

"You have some explaining to do. Plus, tonight is our night."

Y/F/N gave me an innocent look, but I knew better. 

"So, which is it?" I smirked, sitting on the bed next to her. 

Y/F/N, sighed. "Well, I-" She began, when suddenly we heard pounding footsteps toward my room. 

There was a distant voice- no, voices. They were obviously familiar, and before they even ran into the door in a haze, I knew exactly who it was.

"Y/N!" Steve yelled. "Y/N, will-"

"No, Steve!" Bucky interrupted, trying to get a word in.

"Shut it, jerk! Y/N, will you go on a-" Steve started up again.

 I guess it was my turn, now? I sighed as the two boys bickered, holding a finger up to Y/F/N. I walked to my door, calmly opening it. 

"Y/N, will you-" Steve started quickly, before Tony pushed him aside. Steve screamed in aggravation, turning to Bucky.

"Y/F/N, will you go out with me tonight?!" Tony yelled, shoving Clint. I blinked in shock, stepping away from the mess. In less than a minute, all four boys were yelling and arguing together. Y/F/N and I gave each other knowing looks. 

"I have plans tonight." She smiled. 

Thank god. I thought to myself. Nobody messes with girls night.

"With who?!" Tony and Clint yelled together, glaring at each other. 

Y/F/N simply pointed to me, giggling uncontrollably. 

Tony glared at Y/F/N, a childish smirk on his face. I could practically see her swooning.

 "Maybe tomorrow then? With me?" Clint blurted. 

"Is that a yes or no, Y/N?" Steve pleaded. 

"Or you could go with me." Bucky got in.

I slammed my hands over my head childishly. "Too much!!" I yelled, standing quickly. I pushed Bucky, Clint, Steve and Tony out of the room, locking the door behind them. I sighed, leaning my forehead on the door. Once I composed myself, I walked toward me TV, kneeling in front of it.

After Y/F/N and I chose a movie, I put it in the DVD player, sighing happily. After an hour or so, I spoke up.

"Who's it gonna be?" I whispered. She groaned.

"Really, now you?"

I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone, opening a contact.

i'd love to go on a date with you, steve xx

I showed Y/F/N the text, raising my eyebrows confidently. 

"Fine." She huffed, typing away on her phone.

i'm free tomorrow, stark. tonight was girls night, you lucked out ;)

She showed me, smiling.

"Ooh, I like the winky face." I smirked. She groaned, shoving me. Suddenly, the door burst open. The lock blew off the hinges, and that only meant one thing; the boys.

"My lock." I muttered quietly.

"Ha!! She said yes, bird-boy!" Tony yelled, shoving a finger in Clint's face. Clint groaned in anger, pushing Tony. They began to bicker as I focused my attention on Steve

"Take that, jerk!" Steve laughed at Bucky. Bucky rolled his eyes, pushing Steve with his elbow. They began to playfully fight as well. Y/F/N and I groaned tiredly, hiding under the blankets. I sighed, looking Y/F/N in the eyes.

This was gonna be a long night.