Flowers

It was another sunny day and Tubbo was bored out of his mind. Ranboo was out mining for stuff, Michael had just got to sleep so he wouldn't wake up for ages and no one else had time for Tubbo. Tubbo tried to think of something to do and just when he had nothing, he looked out the window.

I can go pick some flowers for Ranboo! Tubbo thought happily. He wasn't dressed properly to go out so he went to his closet and change into something comfy.

 He wasn't dressed properly to go out so he went to his closet and change into something comfy

Tubbo chose to wear a top with flowers on it since he was picking flowers and some overalls. Tubbo put a hat with some flowers on it so he wouldn't get sun burned as easy and headed for the door.

Tubbo put some white shoes, grabbed his basket and ran out the door. Tubbo ran down the path heading towards a flower field nearby his and Ranboo's mansion. Tubbo soon got to his location and started looking for Ranboo's favorite flowers, Alliums.

Ranboo finished collecting stuff and started heading back home. When he walked past the flower field he saw Tubbo picking some flowers, Ranboo's favorite flowers. Ranboo ran over to Tubbo and gave him a big scare.

"BOO!" Ranboo shouted, touching Tubbo's shoulders. Tubbo screamed and jumped, dropping his basket which contained all the flowers he had picked. "Jesus, you scared me Ranboo!" Tubbo grabbed his basket and got up off the ground. "I'm sorry. I thought it would be funny, and it was!" Ranboo laughed. Tubbo didn't think it was funny at all. "What are you doing out here, dressing up so cute?" Ranboo said, making Tubbo blush at calling him cute. "Um...I was picking some flowers for you." Tubbo mumbled loud enough for Ranboo to hear. Tubbo reached into his basket and pulled out a bunch of Alliums he picked for Ranboo.

Ranboo's eyes lit up at all the flower Tubbo picked up for him. Ranboo happily grabbed the flowers off Tubbo and stared at them. After a couple of second of just staring at the flowers in silence, Ranboo kissed Tubbo on the cheek. "Thanks Bee!" Ranboo said with a huge smile. "No problem Boo." Tubbo was happy that Ranboo liked them. Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's hand and ran back to the mansion, Ranboo being dragged all the way back.
-------------------
And that is one done! I feel like I wrote Tubbo's name way too many times. Hope you enjoyed that and feel free to give me any ideas.

I will try write another one tonight. Bye!