The Spell|Day 5

This is the second to last oneshot for 'The Spell' since I don't have any ideas for this but have lots for other oneshots, I also have a Request that I really want to do so if your that person, I have not forgotten about it!

Also with the requests, it can be any AU. Like genderbend, Origin SMP etc. So if you have any requests please comment them! I feel like I ask a bit too much so sorry if I do. Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
Today was a bit of a mess. Starting with the morning, turns out that we couldn't go to Phil's house because baby Tubbo got sick, meaning I had to look after him. We barely did anything Tubbo was sick but there were a few times where things went out of hand a bit...

"Take the medicine Tubbo" I say, holding out the spoon of medicine. He pokes his tongue out at me and starts yelling at me. "No! It's yucky!" He shouts. As he is screaming I shove the spoon into his mouth, making him swallow the medicine. Tubbo finishes the medicine and sticks his tongue out again, like all child to when they get given medicine. "See? Wasn't so bad was it?" I ask. He stares at me with frustration in his eyes.

We had a pretty chill day to say the least. Tubbo was sleeping a lot most of the day since he had to rest. I let him sleep in Michael's room because our bed is too big. Most of the day, Me and Michael were playing and having fun.

We had dinner which I invited Phil over for since we were going to go to his house but couldn't. Me and Philza talked a lot and I even learnt some new things about him, Techno, Wilbur, Mumza and Tommy. I wasn't surprised when Phil talked about at one point, that Tommy and Wilbur started a small fire at a shop, SMALL, not big, so no one was hurt.

I waved goodbye with Tubbo and Michael at either of my sides. "Bye Phil!" I say, happily. "Bye Mate! See you next time" He says before shutting the door. I grabbed the boys hands and walked them up to Michael's room. I got them ready for bed and read them a little story. "Goodnight Papa" Michael said with a yawn at the end. "Goodnight Mister" Tubbo said.

"Goidnight you two"
———————————————————
So sorry this is short. I am about to fall asleep and I really want to make one of these oneshots for you. Hope you read the top! I better go sleep now, and you should too if it's late at your place.

Have a great day/night!