Ranboo Addams

This is for lol's. I thought it would be funny to write a Wednesday Addams related oneshot and make it Ranboo. Please enjoy this as this'll be very fun to write.

P.S I have only seen shorts on YouTube about Wednesday so don't come at me if I do something different.

Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
It was my first day at Nevermore Academy after being expelled from my old school. I was hoping not to being going to another school but turns out this is one where I'll fit in, as my parents say. My mother said I would be having a roomate that goes by Tubbo Underscore. And by how he was described, I'm going to have a horrible time there.

"And this is your dorm, Ranboo." The teacher told me. "Thank you Mrs. Whatever. You have a great time here dear." My mother said, smiling and turning away, leaving me here in this horrifying place. Just as things couldn't get worse, the teacher forced me into the dorm and closed the door behind me.

I looked around and it was.. to say the least, terrible. It was colorful. Too colorful. I noticed a person looking at me with a smile. "You must be my roommate! I'm Tubbo Underscore!" He said, walking over to me and standing in front of me. He was much shorter then me, I could use that as some advantage somehow. "Too cheerful." I said and it was true, he was too cheerful for me. "What? Am I too cheerful?" "Yes."

Tubbo frowned before having a quick mood change. "Anyways, what's your name?" I eyed him carefully before stating my name. "Ranboo. Ranboo Addams." "Well Ranboo, welcome to Nevermore Academy!" Tubbo said, and then trying to hug me. I backed away and he noticed. "Oh- not a hugger, noted" Though that didn't bring his mood down whatsoever.

This is going to be a long few years.
———————————————————
This was funny to write. I now see images of what Ranboo would look like as Wednesday Addams, and it's funny. Hope you enjoyed this. Yes I do know that Wednesday's parents met Enid but it's different here.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3