⏚⟟⏁☊⊑

⚠️: Mention of blood, beating up someone, fighting, and swearing.

Enjoy! :)

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
I was sitting alone in the flower field that was near Mine and Tubbo's house. I missed him. He's been doing president stuff and rarely hangs out with me or anybody now. I've had to take care of Michael all by myself, meaning I had to write a whole list in my memory book of how to look after a baby so I don't forget.

I picked up an allium and stared at it. I felt a pound in my head and held my head in my hand. The pounding didn't stop. It definitely wasn't a headache because they normally aren't this bad. I dropped the allium that was in my hand and stood up. My vision became blurry as I stumbled forward. The pounding got so bad I stopping feeling the burning on my cheeks that was coming from my tears.

The last thing I saw was a green smiley face before blacking out...

My body felt numb and I didn't know where I was. I stood up without even thinking about doing so and opened my eyes. Purple. That's all I see. Well everything I see is purple and blurry. My body started walking forward but I couldn't stop. I tried looking around but my head wouldn't move, it was like I was in the body of someone, er- well in the body of myself.

I noticed that I was heading to L'Manberg. It felt around 10 minutes before I found myself standing in front of a huge building. The place where the president would work. Meaning Tubbo is in here. As I was staring up, my head and eyes went back to looking straight forward and I started moving again. I opened the doors and walked in, I didn't know how I knew where I was going but everyone that I could make out seemed to be terrified of me or screaming and running away. Some stood still and looked at me in horror. Did I look that scary?...

I found myself walk into an elevator where there were two girls staring at me in complete shock and horror. "W-who are you!?" I could hear one of the girls shout, but it was very faint. "⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜... (Ranboo...)" I was speaking in.. enderman? But I never do unless I'm... Oh God this isn't good! I was enderwalking! I noticed my eyes were closed but my body was still moving. I heard faint screaming till it stopped. It was silent. I didn't like that.

My eyes opened and I stared in fear of the two dead girls in front of me, laying on the ground in their own blood. What have I done!?... The elevator stopped and I walked out. I could make out people running away and screaming as I walked down the hallway. There was a room and I could see the word's "President's Office". Oh no...

I opened the door and there I saw the small goat boy sitting at a desk in the middle of the room, listening to what his reading bot was reading him. He looked up and saw me. "Boo?" His voice said faintly. I walked up to the desk and stared right at him. wake up... Wake up.. Wake Up... WAKE U-

"Ranboo!? S-stop!" My eyes opened again and I still saw purple. In front of me was Tubbo with a cut on his face and a shield. I saw out the bottom of my eyes, me holding a bloody axe. It was Tubbo's blood. "You b-bitch what are you d-doing!?" He yelled but this time I could hear it clearly. "⏁-⏁⎍⏚⏚⍜... ⟟'⋔ ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬! ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒!.. (T-tubbo... I'm sorry! Help me please!..)" He looked at me confused.

Next thing I knew, I swung my axe at him and his shield broke. He looked in fear at me before covering his face with his arms. I tried screaming his name but nothing came out. I watched as the axe was raised above my head and went to hit Tubbo. But it never hit him. It hit another shield. I could make out Tommy in the purple blurriness. "What the fuck do you think your doing, btich!?" He shouted at me. That's all I heard before I blacked out once again.

I woke up on something soft. It was a bed. I tried remembering what happened and how I got here and when I finally did, I shot up and looked around. I met a pair of yellow and blue eyes. It was Tubbo. He had a bandage on his face from where he got the cut from the axe. "R-ranboo?.." His voice sounded so scared and broken, it made my heart break. "Tubbo.. Tubbo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!..." I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I heard Tubbo sob into my chest, making sure not to burn me of course. I placed a hand on his back and rubbed circles on his back to try and calm him down.

I still don't know how I enderwalked. Maybe it had something to do with tha-

:)
———————————————————
Sorry if it's a bit bad. I hoped you enjoyed it though and if you have any requests please comment them here!

Have a great day/night everyone! <3