Remake of Frozen|Pt.1

I wanted to remake my Frozen Oneshot so it may be better and it'll be different then the first one. Just know this is an AU. Enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I was sitting on the cold, wood floor watching my small son Michael play with his toys. He had a lot because me and Ranboo spoiled him a lot but the only reason why is because we don't let him go outside. We feel it's too dangerous out there, especially with Dream on the run...

I was playing dinosaurs with Michael when I heard the front door open. It had to be Ranboo, I mean it should've been Ranboo. "Michael stay here please" I told him before putting the dinosaur I had in my hand down and grabbing an axe out just in case it wasn't Ranboo. I opened and closed the door to Michael's room and headed downstairs. Once I turned the corner to the front door I put my axe away. "Hey Boo!" I said to him. He turned around and smiled, "Hey Tubbo! I got some goodies for ya" He said. I smiled and made happy noises, making Ranboo giggle at my happiness. I ran over and stole what was in his hands.

The sweets were so tasty I wish there was more but there wasn't. Ranboo walked off to go see Michael and I stayed where I was. I was getting bored though and started to look in the bag Ranboo brought back. I found a letter soon after and started reading it, a tear falling down my cheek.

I'm not really into Tubbo a lot, u should make him leave and then we can be best friends Ranboob! Please kick him and Michael out I will do anything!
- Tommy

My heart shattered. I felt betrayed by not only Tommy but also Ranboo for keeping this letter. I'm sure it's just a prank though and they're both messing with me! I hope so...
I placed the note back in the bag and just started thinking about my life choices, what would happen if Ranboo actually kicked as out, and much more things.

A short moment later I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Ranboo holding a bag and Michael, he looked angry for some reason. He walked over to me and put the bag and Michael in my arms before saying something I wish was fake.. "Your being kicked from this house Tubbo." Ranboo said in a stern yet somewhat calming tone. I felt tears go down my cheeks and my body becoming shaky. "Y-your crazy Ranboo! Why would you listen to Tommy!?..." I stuttered out and felt Michael start shaking too. Ranboo didn't reply, he simply grabbed Michael and then my arm, dragged me out the door and threw me into the snow, placing Michael next to me. My heart completely shattered and I felt like I was gonna die.

I felt Michael's little arms hug my right arm and tears drop on my arm. I sat up and picked Michael up, standing up and grabbing the bag as well. "B-bee..." I heard Michael shakily say. "It'll be okay sweetie..." I say to him to try calm him down. I started walking away from, now only Ranboo's house... I felt betrayed, heat broken, upset and so much more. He kicked me AND my son out because of Tommy!? Why!?

I decided to hide and see what would happen. I found a little hill that I could see the house from and placed Michael down, wrapping him up in my coat to keep him warm. I didn't care if I had just a shirt on, Michael was a kid, he shouldn't die to freezing and definitely not die at such an age. It broke my heart even more if possible thinking that Ranboo would kick a kid out of his home.

1 hour later
———————————————————
It felt like forever till I heard talking. I looked at the house to see Ranboo and Tommy talking on the little deck outside the front door. I felt anger come over me like a wave of water. "Stay here Michael under that coat and DONT go anywhere, okay?" I told him. He nodded before hiding under my coat. I stood up and started stomping my way over to Tommy and Ranboo.

I stopped at the bottom of the deck and they turned they're heads to me. "Tubbo! There you are we've been so worried!" Tommy said relieved. I felt more anger in me. "You two left me and Michael for dead out in the cold over night! Why would you two that!? And whyd you write that letter Tommy!? And why did you follow what he said Ranboo!?" I had so many questions that came blerting out like I was slow rapping. They looked shocked. "We left for the whole day and night we told you that Tubbo" Ranboo said. I stood in fear of what he just said.

"Then who kicked me and Michael out?..."
———————————————————
And you will know in Part 2! I hope you enjoyed that. Give me ideas if you have any please, I'm running low on ideas.

Also happy late valentines day! I forgot to send an announcement on that day so this is a late one. I hope you guys had a good valentines day and if you guys would like, tell in the chat thing what you did on valentines and if you even got one. Don't have to it would just be funny if you did.

Have a great day/night!