A little meeting

As Tubbo ran through the forest, his little giggles rang through the tall trees. Some trees were on the verge of falling down, some were still growing, some completely fine. The leaves flowed as the wind went passed them, all the leaves being different colors and sizes.

Tubbo's hair flowed in the wind too, just like the leaves did...
Tubbo was a curious kid. He didn't listen a lot and did bad things. But he was just a kid, all kids are almost like that. Their curiosity gets the best of them, making them do bad things for the fun of it. Just what Tubbo was doing. He was running around the forest in the middle of the night, when he was meant to be sleeping soundly in his warm, soft bed. His little feet got a little muddy from the mud beneath him.

As he ran, he bumped into something, or more someone. Tubbo fell to the ground. He closed his eyes, scared for his life. But someone's voice was heard... "Are u okay?" They asked. Tubbo opened his eyes to see a white hand in front of him, waiting for him to grab it. Tubbo looked up to see a tall boy, tall for his age but he was around Tubbo's age. Half of him was black with a green eye, the other side white with a red eye. He wore a little crown on his head with gems the color of his eyes. He was half enderman, but he must've been half something else, enderman aren't white! They never have been, at least Tubbo thought they never have been. The boy stood in front of Tubbo, waiting for Tubbo to grab his hand.

Tubbo hesitated before grabbing the boys hand. Tubbo's hand was a lot smaller then the boy's hand, also a lot colder. The boy's hand was so warm compared to Tubbo's small, shaky hand. The boy gently pulled Tubbo up, making sure not to hurt Tubbo. "Your shaking!" The boy said with worry in his voice. The boy took his hoodie off and carefully put it on Tubbo's small, shaky, and cold body. Tubbo felt his heart warm up a little, it never had that feeling before. He didn't know what it was.

"Th-thank you.." Tubbo said quietly. He looked up at the boy, the boy being much taller then him. "My names Ranboo! What's your name?" The boy, Ranboo said. "T-tubbo... I like your name" Tubbo said with a small smile. "Oh- thanks! I like yours too, it matches you" Ranboo replied. Tubbo's small smile, turned into a big smile. He watched as Ranboo's smile grew a bit bigger. Ranboo had the best and kindest smile Tubbo ever saw. No one's smile was that good. Tubbo kept shaking and decided to hug Ranboo for warmth. Ranboo hugged him back of course, giving Tubbo a lot of warmth, making him stop shaking as much as he was.

A few hours past and they were under a tree, talking about funny things they had done in their life's. "Ranboo, I have to go home before my dad notices I'm not there. Promise to meet here every day for the rest of our lives?" Tubbo said. He thought that was a big promise. But the reply was one that would change his life. "Of course!" Ranboo said cheerfully. Tubbo smiled and hug Ranboo before running off back home. "Bye Ranboo!" Tubbo shouted at Ranboo as he ran away. "Bye Bee Boy!" Ranboo said back. That nickname ran through Tubbo's mind all night when he got home. He couldn't sleep without thinking of Ranboo. Was Tubbo inlove? Of course not! He was too young, and he didn't even know what love was. Eventually Tubbo fell asleep, thinking of Ranboo.

Years later
———————————————————
Tubbo kneeled down in front of the person he loved most. "Hey Ranboo... I got you your favorite flowers, Alliums!" Tubbo said with a sad voice. He placed them next to the grave of his husband. As tears ran down his face, Tubbo hugged the grave. He hated Sam. Sam killed his husband, for no reason! Ranboo was so kind! Ranboo did nothing wrong yet Sam stabbed him!

Those thoughts kept running through Tubbo's mind as he stared at the grave, never stopping his crying.

"I love you Boo..."
———————————————————
Sorry I haven't been updating a lot! I hopefully will upload more now and maybe I might update all my stories! Hope you enjoyed this! I got lazy at the end because I'm tired so sorry. Please give me requests if u have any!

Have a great day/night!