Party Time!

!⚠️: There will be drinking, violence, blood and people trying to kiss others so if you don't like this then please don't read it and wait for the next part. You have been warned.

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
Me and Tubbo are going to a party with Tommy, Wilbur, Jack and George but the only problem is that Tubbo is still asleep and we leave in an hour. I run upstairs to his room and burst through the door, making Tubbo wake up and scream.

"Oh my God Ranboo! Stop, you scared me!" He shouted at me. He threw the blanket of himself and got up. "Tubbo, we leave in an hour. Get ready." I say, in a sturn voice. He stretches, his top lifting with his arms, revealing his tummy. I thought it was very cute.

I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom so Tubbo can change. Once I come out, I see Tubbo in his iconic green top and some shorts. "You are not wearing those shorts to the party." I sound very angry. "I'll be fine!" He says. I don't believe him but I can't fight with him, he always finds a way to win. He grabs my hand and walks out to the car. We hope in the car and drive to the party.

Tubbo POV
———————————————————
We arrive at the party and we see Tommy, Wilbur, Jack and George all waiting for us. As we approach them, Tommy gives us a hug hello. "Hey guys! Are you ready to party!?" He asks. "Yup!" Is all that came out of my mouth.

(Time skip)

We start playing Truth or Dare with other people and this random dude asked this girl. "You, blonde girl. Truth or Dare?" He yelled since he was drunk. "Dare" she was also drunk. "I dare you to kiss that boy over there" he points to me and everyone looked at me or the girl. I froze. Ranboo and Tommy were the only ones there since the other three were somewhere else and the got very mad.

The girl crawls over to me and trys to kiss me. I shut my eyes, but never got kissed. I open my eyes to see Tommy and Ranboo's hand closes to me near my mouth, so the girl couldn't kiss me. "Hey! Move your hands!" She starts yelling at Tommy and Ranboo and then two men from the circle grab Tommy and Ranboo and hold them back. I couldn't move, nor breath. "TUBBO!!!!" Wilbur shouted and everyone turned to our Truth or Dear circle. Suddenly the girls lips were on mine.

Everyone was shocked and didn't do anything. She pulled her lips away from mine and I felt myself start to cry. I got up and left the building, the two men letting Ranboo and Tommy go and Wilbur, Jack and George running past everyone. I ran as fast as my legs could go and then tripped over and fell to the ground.

My nose started to bleed and I couldn't breath properly. The five kneeled down around me and Ranboo grabbed me, cupping my face so he could see my face. "Tubbo! Are you okay!?" George asked. He looked very scared. "I-She kissed me! I should have punched her!" I started crying, crying into Ranboo's shoulder. He hugged me and everyone just let me cry.

Then police went past. One police car stopping near us. A officer got out of the car and ran to us. "Are you kids okay!?" It was a girl. She didn't know some of us weren't kids but we didn't care at that moment. "Our friend isn't." Tommy said, he pointed at me and the office looked worried. She grabbed my arm and picked me up.

She carried me to the police car and put me in the back seat. She told Wilbur to grab the first aid kit from the trunk and that's what he did. He handed her the first aid kit and she started to clean up the blood. Soon enough I was all fine and I said thanks to her. "No problem kid." She said as she got in the car and drive down to where the party was. Ranboo grabbed my hand. "Let's go home. Bye guys." He said and the others  said bye and left.

We walked home in silence, it was a comfortable silence. We got inside and I went to the couch. Ranboo sat next to my and put his arm around me. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." he sounded so sad. "Don't say sorry. You did all you could." I didn't want him feeling guilty. I kissed him on the check and feel asleep.
———————————————————
And I am done. That took a while and now I am tried. I hope you liked it if you read it!

I didn't reread it so there might be mistakes.

I'll make another one tomorrow.