A Vampire!?

⚠️: Scary stuff. Tubbo Vampire AU.

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
I was getting worried, Tubbo hasn't moved yet from the couch and he hasn't eaten. I think I am going to check on him. I go downstairs to see him just sitting, his back straight and his head face forward. I moved forward one step and he turned his head so creepily.

"Tubbo? You okay?" I ask, I am scared. He got up and walked towards me, never taking his eyes off me. He stood right in front of me and grabbed my hand. "T-Tubbo?" I couldn't help but be scared.

"Ranboo...I need blood..." he whispered. I stood in fear. Tubbo's a Vampire!? Tubbo grabbed my other arm with his free hand and pulled himself closer to my face. He wasn't tall so he had to stand on his tiptoes. "Tubbo stop! Your scaring me!" I shout. He stood still, staring into my soul.

All of a sudden his eyes turned blood red and his grip tightened on me. One second he was looking in to my eyes then next second I feel him bite my neck. It hurt so bad. He pushed me to the ground and bit harder. I felt light headed, it hurt so bad and I couldn't do anything. After what felt like a long time he stopped biting me and moved his head away. I felt so weak.

"Your blood tastes good." He licked the blood off his face and grabbed my chin.

Tubbo POV
———————————————————
His blood tastes so good, I wanted more but he looked very light headed. I grabbed his chin to see if he was still conscious and thankfully he was. "T...tub..bo" he was very light headed. I think I drank too much of his blood. But I couldn't help it! His blood was delicious!

"Hey! Stay awake!" I try and yell but he passed out. "Dang it, I guess I have to drag you to the couch, don't I?" I got up and dragged him to the couch and layed him down. I sat down at the end and turned on the TV.

An hour later
3rd POV
———————————————————
Ranboo's eyes fluttered open, he jumped up and stared at Tubbo. Tubbo turned to face Ranboo. "Your awake. Listen I'm sorry that I drank that much of you blood, I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry" Tubbo wanted to be forgiven. Tubbo felt arms rap around him and pull him into a hug. "It's okay. But you should have told me." Ranboo said. He dug his head into Tubbo's shoulder and fell back to sleep.

"Hehe...Idiot." Tubbo hugged the sleeping Ranboo back and pushed him down on the couch, falling asleep soon after.
———————————————————
One more done! Guys I am running low on ideas so if you have any that you want me to write then comment the please!

Have a great day/night!