Roses... | Pt.2

⚠️: Contains mentions of blood. If you don't like that please don't read this. Enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
-------------------
"Tubbo!" Tommy's said as he waved to me. He smiled at me then looked at what I was holding. "Why do you have one of Techno's capes?" He asked. I nervously smiled and walked to him. "It's a long story so can we talk about it at your house?" He nodded and we started walking to his house.

As we were making our way to Tommy's house I looked to my left as we pasted by some bushes. I stopped. I felt myself drop Technoblade's cape from my arms and feel my breathing get a bit heavier. Tommy also stopped and looked at me then to where I was looking. It was a rose bush. I started having flashbacks about what had happened to get me here and what could happen to me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and another hand cover my eyes. "Don't look at them!" I heard Tommy's voice call. He knew I hated roses but he sounded worried, probably only because I was acting weirder then usual when seeing a rose.

Tommy turned me away from the rose bush and uncovered my eyes. "What's wrong?.. You never act this scared when seeing a rose.." I looked up at him. I wrapped my small arms around him and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

Tommy's POV
-------------------
I silently hugged Tubbo as he cried into my shoulder. I was so confused yet worried. He's never been so scared of roses before. It felt like forever before Tubbo calmed down, he was still hugging me though. "You ready to speak?..." I quietly asked. He nodded. I grabbed Techno's cape off the ground and we walked to the Cafe right beside us.

It was a bit busy but there was a free table at the very back. We slowly walked to the table and sat opposite each other. I looked up at Tubbo and he kept his head down. I gave him Techno's cape which he wrapped around himself but still kept his head down. "I-i want Ranboo..." He quietly said. "Tubbo please explain why you got so scared about the rose bush.." I said. He took a deep breath and started talking.

I sat in shock as Tubbo finished the story. "So your saying that someone that's a shapeshifter tried murdering you and you came to me for protection!?" I asked still shocked. The shaking boy nodded his head. "I only Quackity that's a shapeshifter" I said and started thinking.

Obviously Quackity wouldn't try kill Tubbo right? After all they are friends so why would he? It's all confusing. I think I'm more confused then Tubbo is but at the same time Tubbo seems confused too. As I looked at Tubbo I saw something behind him. I froze.

It was.. Ranboo? He was holding... roses. But he wasn't meant to be back till-... oh no. It's the shapeshifter. "T-tubbo.. we gotta get out of here.." I shakily said as I kept looking at the fake Ranboo. He looked at me confused. I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and running out the exit door behind us. I ran down the path stilling holding Tubbo's hand. "Tommy where are we going!?" He shouted at me. Just keep looking behind us!" I shouted back.

3rd Person POV
-------------------
Tubbo looked behind them and felt his leg start to become jelly like. Behind them followed the fake Ranboo. He was smiling with bloody roses in one hand and a bloody knife in the other. Tommy and Tubbo stopped running and entered a house. Tommy made sure to lock the door. "Philza isn't home..." The blonde boy said. The brunette looked around the room. "I'm going upstairs..." He said. Tommy looked at him and nodded.

Shakily, Tubbo walked upstairs and went into Tommy's room. Tubbo came over quite often so he knew which one was Tommy's room. He sat on the bed and breathed heavily. The silence was too loud.

It's been a couple hours and nothing has happened. Tubbo didn't hear anything upstairs nor downstairs. What was Tommy doing? Tubbo hadn't moved at all. Then he heard glass shatter from downstairs. Did Tommy break something? Better check to make sure he wasn't hurt. Dropping the cape around his small body, the goat boy slowly got up, opened the bedroom door and walked downstairs. "Tommy are you okay?..." Tubbo asked as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Tubbo froze.

Not far away was a broken window and Ranboo. The fake one. Holding bloody roses and a bloody knife like before but now with blood all over his body. The brunette started shaking violently. "Tubbo!~ I've been looking everywhere for you! Why'd you run away?" No reply. Tubbo couldn't speak. Tears were running down his face and his whole body shook in fear. The FR (FR is fake Ranboo for short, too lazy to write fake Ranboo a lot -n-) took a step forward. Tubbo looked at him. "S-stay the fuck away from me..." He quietly said. The FR smiled a creepy one. Goosebumps went down Tubbo's spine. Then the FR ran at Tubbo. Tubbo screamed and closed his eyes.

He was expecting pain but it never came. He heard a thud which made him flinch and walk back, making him bump into a wall. "It's okay Tubbo.." That sounded like... Tommy?

Tubbo opened his eyes to see the FR on the ground dead. He looked up at see Tommy and Ranboo. "B-BOO!..." Tubbo ran to Ranboo and hugged very tightly. Ranboo hugged him back. "Your okay now Bee..." Ranboo's voice said close to Tubbo's ear. "I missed you..." The brunette quietly said. "I missed you too.." The enderman replied. They broke apart and Tubbo hugged Tommy.

"Don't ever leave again. Got it enderman?." Tommy sternly said to Ranboo after they all calmed down and cleaned the house. "I said sorry for the 100th time!" The enderman whined. Tubbo giggled at the two. "You guys act like children" He said. Tommy and Ranboo looked at him offended. "Rude!!" They both said. Tubbo laughed and soon Ranboo joined and so did Tommy.

A few months later
-------------------
Tubbo looked at the rose bush. He still had flashbacks but they weren't as scary now. All he knew was that no matter what, Ranboo and Tommy were there for him.

"Suck it fake Ranboo."
-------------------
Hello! Just a reminder that Tommy and Tubbo are very good best friends so all the hugging was just friend love. I just wanted to say that so no one got confused.

I hope you liked 'Roses...' and if you have any requests please comment them right here!

Have a great day/night! <3