His little friend | Pt.1

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! If any of you have said ideas and I replied to them can you please tell them again? I have forgotten if anyone did and I really wanna make sure I do everyone's requests. This is a different AU so not the original one. On that note, please enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
For the past week I've always heard Michael talking to himself in his room. He's always giggling and happily talking as if someone is there. Whenever I go in to see who his talking to, there's never anyone there. Now that might sound normal because a lot of people tend to talk to themselves, but Michael never ever talks unless someone is there for him to talk to. I'm wondering if he's found himself an imaginary friend or someone's actually there.

Right now I can hear him speaking in his room like he normally does. I decided to be as quiet as I can and sneak a peek in his room. Carefully, I silently walked to his room, holding my breath and looking through the crack between the wall and the door to Michael's room.

There I saw a tall man sitting in front of Michael. He wore a mask that was like a thick sheet of paper with 2 black holes for eyes. He had horns and a tail with big elf like ears, so he definitely wasn't human like everyone else in the world. The tall man wore a dark purple sweater, which was bigger then him, and some black pants. What I saw was that he was half black and half white.

I stared in shock till I saw the man's head turn to face me. Then.. he disappeared and Michael stopped talking. I stepped away from the door only to feel a huge hand on my mouth. I tried screaming but it only came out muffled. I watched as I got dragged down the hallway to my room and I got thrown on the floor. I quickly got up and turned around only to be meet with someone's stomach.

I looked up and screamed as I fell back. I felt a arm wrap around my waist and hold me there as the tall man leaned down to my face. He tilted his head in confusion. "W-who are you!?" I shouted at him and I watched his head tilt back straight. "Boo.." I heard a low raspy voice say. Boo? The tall man, Boo, stood me up and stepped back.

"I'm sorry I got scared of you..- you just really scared me." I said to Boo. I looked up at him as he nodded, I'm assuming that means 'it's okay' but I don't know sign language or whatever he's doing. "I'm Tubbo." I said, putting a hand out for a handshake. He looked at my hand and then held it. I shaked his hand and tried pulling it away but he didn't let go. I'm assuming he doesn't know what a handshake is.

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
All of a sudden a purple mist surrounded Boo. He let go of Tubbo's hand, only for Tubbo to step away in fear and shock. Soon the mist was too much that Tubbo couldn't see Boo.

The next thing Tubbo knew, a shorter yet still very tall man. He had brown fluffy hair, had the same mask and clothes as Boo but his clothes were a smaller size to fit the man. Tubbo stared in shock. Did Boo just turn human!? Tubbo questioned in his mind.

"W-what the fuck?-" Tubbo said as he stared at the man. "Is that you Boo!?" He asked only to hear a tough yet calming voice say. "Yes." Tubbo couldn't help but go a bit red at hearing the voice.

"Call me Ranboo."
———————————————————
Sorry it's short, I'm really tired as normal. I'm back with adding pictures at the top! As normal, if you know who made the art, please tell me and know I give credit to whoever makes the art.

Tomorrow, if it is the 27th for you, there will be a special announcement! Well mostly special to me but if you reply to it, it'll make my day a bit better. Look out for tomorrow's announcement!

Have a great day/night!