Beaten Up

This is a idea from thescrerectshipper10, please go follow them!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
The giggles of Tubbo and Michael could be heard and the sounds of Michael's Chicken could be faintly heard. We were playing in the lounge with some blocks, just having a good time.

Michael ran off to his room, and it gave a opportunity for Tubbo to lay down on my legs. "Hey there" I say, looking down at him. "Hey Sexy~" He says, winking back at me. I stare into his beautiful, multi-colored eyes. His eye with the scar on it was a bright yellow, the eye representing his love for nukes...his other eye was his normal colour, a blueish turquoise color. I could get lost in Tubbo's eyes in an instant. "Stop undressing me with your eyes Ranboo" He says, giving my red face a smirk. "B-be quiet..."I say quietly.

Just then we heard a knock on our door. Tubbo sat up off my legs and got up, giving me a hand to get up as well. We walk hand in hand to the door, wondering who it was. We get to the door and I let go of Tubbo's hand, opening the door to a terrible surprise.

"TOMMY!!!" Tubbo shouts, running past me and grabbing Tommy. Tommy had cuts and bruises all over his face and body, his shirt was ripped a bit a d he was crying from the pain probably. "What happened!?" Tubbo asks worridly. "Qu-Quackity did this..." Tommy mumbled loud enough for me and Tubbo to hear. I could tell Tubbo got very mad, I was also mad. Why the fuck would he do that!?!? "Come Tommy, I'll get you bandaged." Tubbo says, taking Tommy's hand. I felt a little jealous so when Tubbo was leading to to the living room, I grabbed his hand. "Jealous much" Tubbo whispers to me only, making me turn away in embarrassment.

We bandage Tommy all up and we tell him to rest. Tubbo grabs my hand and leads me outside. "Whatever you do, don't stop me." He said in a sturn voice. I gulped at how scary my husband was. He noticed and hugged me. "Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you" He said in a soft voice. I hug him back then let go. He grabs my hand again and walks to the direction of his....NUKES!?!?! OH GOD HE IS GINNG TO NUKE LAS NEVADAS!!!! "Tubbo this is way to far!" I shout. "This isn't the only reason, they have done more bad things to me and others" He says, pressing the button to unlock his nuke hideout.
———————————————————
Tubbo's POV

We arrive at Las Nevadas and Ranboo hands me my nuke. They hurt so many people and this is the final thread. I position my nuke in aim for the middle of Las Nevadas. I look back at Ranboo and see him a bit scared. "It's okay Boo...it won't hurt you" I say in my comfort voice, it calms him down and I look back at where I want to shoot.

*CLICK* I send the nuke. It Flys through the air and dives down into the center of Las Nevadas. I run quickly over to Ranboo and hug him so he is not as scared. The nuke lands and Las Nevadas blows up. I stare in amazement and it blows to shreds.

"Cool right?" I ask Ranboo, looking up at him. "I guess so" He says. We sit down and stare at the sight, enjoying the sunset and each other's company.
———————————————————
Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I am back and school so my posting may be a bit messed up. But please go follow the person at the top, they gave me this awesome idea and if you see this, I really enjoyed writing this!

If you have any ideas please feel free to comment them, I enjoy ideas and it keeps the oneshots going. This doesn't mean I am pressuring you do give me a idea! Just if you have one and would like me to write it.

Have a great day/night!