Picnic

Credit to DreamStanley1094 for the idea! Comment if you have any ideas!

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
I'm so happy today! Tubbo hasn't been out of his office for almost a week and today is the day I make him come out of it. I wanted to have a picnic with him and Michael so I made some ham sandwiches, Tubbo's favorite.

I put Michael in some little overalls because Tubbo put the wrong thing in when washing his overalls, making them shrink.

(Not my art)

I put all the snacks and sandwiches in a picnic basket and grabbed a blanket. I headed to our favorite place, the flower field and set everything up for us.

I finally finished and it turned out great! Now all that was left was to get Tubbo, and that's going to be hard.

Tubbo's Office
———————————————————
I made it to Tubbo's office, I shouldn't have run, Tubbo's office is in L'Manberg and I ran all the way here! Now I just had to get Tubbo out of his office.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*
"Come in" I heard a faint voice call out. I open the door and see Tubbo up on a ladder. "Hey Tubbo!" I yell. All of a sudden Tubbo screamed and fell off the ladder. I ran and catched Tubbo before he landed.

"Are you okay Bee!?" I was so worried I scared him. "I'm fine, just let me down!" He screamed. He tried to get out of my grip but I'm stronger than him so he couldn't.

"Come on, were going home! I have a surprise for you!" I start walking out the door, carrying the small goat boy. As we were walking, Tubbo yawned, it was really cute. He rapped himself in my arms and fell asleep. He's so cute!

When we got home I woke Tubbo up and told him to get ready. I made my way through the mansion to Michael's room and carried him to the door. Then Tubbo came down in a sunflower dress. I blindfolded him and he was very confused.

"What are you doing? Are you going to kiss me?" He asked. I blushed, "N-no! I said I have a surprise!" I said back. He could definitely yell i was flustered.
I started walking out the door, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the flower field.

When we got there I put Michael down on the blanket. "You can take the blindfold off now" I said to him. He took the blindfold off his eyes and stood in shock.

"You made this for me?" He asked. "Of course I did!" "Thank you Boss man!" Tubbo started tearing up and crying, "Tubbo, don't cry!" I said, hugging him "No Ranboo, these are tears of joy!" He hugged me back and dragged me to the picnic, where Michael had found his food I made for him.

*Gasp* "You made ham sandwiches!?" Tubbo asked, excitedly. "Just for you," I could tell he was happy cause he grabbed one and started eating in straight away. "Thanks Boo," Tubbo said, almost finished his sandwich.

"No problem Bee"
———————————————————
Sorry that took longer to come out!

Hope you have a great day/night!