Enderwalking

⚠️: Blood, death, swearing. Please don't read if you don't like that stuff. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
It was the middle of the night at Snowchester. Mostly everyone was in their houses asleep, especially for the beloved family. Tubbo and Ranboo were fast asleep in bed together, cuddling one another. As clouds covered the moon, Ranboo woke up. He wasn't normal though, he had purple eyes and wasn't himself. The enderman teleported out the room and in the hallway.

He slowly walked down the hall to a specific room before opening the door. Inside was a small child, his son, Michael, fast asleep in his crib. Ranboo walked towards the crib, teleporting an axe into his hand. Stopping right at the crib, Ranboo picked Michael up with one hand by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the ground. Michael woke up in a shock and screamed.

In the other room, Tubbo also woke up. Hearing his son scream was the last thing he wanted. Looking around, he saw his husband wasn't in the room. "Fuck... MICHAEL!" Tubbo yelled, getting up as fast as he could and running out the room. He saw the door to Michael's room opened and rushed inside to a horrifying scene. On the ground was his son crying with his husband standing not for away from him, holding an axe. Tubbo ran to Michael and picked him up. "Ranboo what the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled, looking at his husband.

Ranboo walked towards him and put his axe up to hit him. Tubbo ran out the door and down the stairs in fear with Michael in his arms. He ran to the kitchen and placed Michael in a cabinet. "Stay here and be quiet okay sweetie?..." Tubbo spoke quietly and softly. Michael silently cried. "W-what about Bee?..." Tubbo frowned. "Bee will be okay.. Bee promises.." Tubbo kissed Michael's forehead, tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He stood up and closed the cabinet door quietly, looking around.

Ranboo wasn't in sight. He got up and walked quietly to the living room. He grabbed a sword and stood in the middle of the room. He jumped, making a loud bang. Immediately Ranboo teleported in the room. Tubbo looked him in the eyes and noticed his eyes were purple and not his normal green and red. "⋔⟟☊⊑⏃⟒⌰.. ⋔⎍⌇⏁ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⋔⟟☊⊑⏃⟒⌰... ⋔⎍⌇⏁ ☍⟟⌰⌰.." Of course Ranboo was speaking in endermen. Tubbo couldn't understand what he was saying but that wasn't what he needed to think about, he needed to think about dodging the swinging axe coming right at him. He stepped to the left and kicked Ranboo's ankles making Ranboo fall to the ground. The axe that was in Ranboo's hand fell out of his hand as he fell, making him weaponless.

Tubbo held the sword in his hands up to protect himself as Ranboo stood up. Then Ranboo disappeared. Fuck.. Tubbo thought to himself. All of a sudden he was knocked to the ground with a kick to the back. He screamed as he fell face first onto the carpet. Now his nose was bleeding and the sword was out of his reach. He sat up and turned around to see Ranboo with his axe again. "R-ranboo please don't do this..." Tubbo's voice spoke quietly. Ranboo walked to Tubbo and held his axe up ready to swing it at Tubbo. "RANB-"

Silence.

There was no sound apart from the rain outside.

Ranboo's eyes went back to his normal green and red as he looked around the living room. "Tubbo?.." He whispered. He looked down and dropped the axe he didn't know he was holding. There in front of him was Tubbo, in a pool of his own blood. Ranboo felt his skin start to burn as he cried. "TUBBO!" Ranboo fell onto his knee's and picked up the small body. He cried as the body didn't move. Tubbo wasn't breathing. He was dead. "W-what have I done..." Ranboo whispered to himself and he carefully held Tubbo in his arms.

"Boo?..." Ranboo looked up to see Michael standing not far away. "M-michael..?" Ranboo felt a little wave of relief to see his son wasn't dead. "What happened to Bee?..." Michael asked quietly. Ranboo couldn't answer. He didn't want his son to be afraid or traumatized knowing his own father killed his other father.

"Bee is just asleep..."

Just.. asleep Ranboo?..

:)
———————————————————
So sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! I promise to upload another oneshot soon don't worry. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3