Break the Rules | Pt. 1

I was listening to a song named this and thought it would be a good idea for a Beeduo AU. This is a High School AU and it's the half way mark to 100 parts! Hope you guys are all enjoying these parts and thanks for all the lovely comments, I enjoy reading all of them. Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
-------------------
It was the last couple of weeks of school for me and Tubbo at High School. We, I mean I've been a good kid the whole time I was at school, Tubbo on the other hand- wasn't that good of a kid. He broke a lot of the rules and did some bad things like getting into a lot of fights. I can't be mad at him considering he is my boyfriend, he always makes this sad face whenever I tell him not to get into fights. Like this one time:

"No more getting into fights Tubbo." I said sternly. He made this cute sad face that he always does and I felt my face turn hot. I hugged him and cried. "Why do you have to be so cute!" I said. Tubbo laughed and ran away, making me almost fall when he ran since I was still hugging him. I watched as he ran away like a child, what a tough child.

It wasn't the happiest memory I have but it's doable. I never knew why Tubbo acted so mean towards almost every one but when I meet him, he was so nice, well nicer to me then he is to others. But today I'm finally gonna break some rules and I can't get in trouble for any of it.

The first rule we broke was to not cheat on a test, and of course we had a test on the last day. So Tubbo snuck into the staff room and stole answer sheets. In the end we both got A+ and that was the first rule broken in under an hour.

The next rule is not to get into fights, and of course I had to get into one to break the rule. If anyone was good at getting into fights, it would have to be Tommy. He always gets into fights, the nickname "Child" suits him very well. "Tommy!" I shouted to him from down the hallway. He turned around and ran towards me. "Hey Tall Bitch!" He said to me which in all honesty, makes me laugh on the inside and chuckle on the outside. "I've got a favor to ask," I said. I knew Tommy was interested because he seemed to get a bit more excited then he was before I said it. "I need help getting into a fight" I say as I watch his mouth drop open.

"You!? The Ranboo that never ever does anything bad!? You!? Want me to get you into a fight!?" He shouted excitedly but also shocked. I nodded and watched as he bursted with excitement. "Of course I'll help!" Tommy said happily before grabbing my hand and running off somewhere. It didn't take long before he threw me into someone.

The dude Tommy threw me into fell to the ground and I looked down at him as he got up and turned to me angrily. "What the fuck!?" The dude shouted at me. I felt my hands ball into fists and punch the dude in the face. The way he feel to the ground and his nose started to bleed made me feel, good.

I proceeded to hit him again and back away beside Tommy. Tommy looked at the beaten up dude in shock. "Yo! You just did that! That's so cool!" Tommy said amazed. I smiled and watched as the dude scrambled to his feet and run away as fast as he could scared for his life. Now that seems like I'm a bully but the dude I beat up literally was homophobic, and I only knew because he thought me and Tubbo were disgusting, and everyone else that was part of LGBTQIA+.

But that's another rule broken.  And I know the best person to break the next rule.
———————————————————
Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. I'll try uploading more often like I used to but I hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Have a great day/night!