Till death we stay together

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I met this boy. He's from a kingdom far far away from my village. His kingdoms in war, and I've been put in it. He says he's sorry for bringing me in this mess, but I tell him it's not his fault. He always disagrees and says it's his fault. I don't get why...

All I can hear are the cries of people and the sound of fire. My body hurts and my vision is blurry, but I have to make it back to him. I feel like I've been running for ages but I can't tell the time. I keep tripping over my feet but I have to keep pushing. I can hear swords clashing together and yelling from men. Finally the camp is reachable and I feel my heart skip a beat at the thought of seeing him once again.

My legs carry me inside the biggest tent there and inside the royal family is there with guards all around. I make eye contact with him and he comes running to me, wrapping his arms around my sore and shaking body. "Thank XD you're back..." His lovely voice said quietly in my ear. I felt my feet lift off the ground and I was being carried bridal style. I don't really remember much after that because all that I could hear were faint voices that were blocked out by ringing in my ears. My vision was getting to blurry so I shut my eyes, feeling safe in his arms.

My whole body hurt when I slowly stirred from my sleep. The bed I was on felt a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't complain. I let out a small grunt and immediately I felt someone's presence standing next to me. "Tubbo?.." A voice called out. His voice. "R-ranboo..." I held my hand out to find his and smiled a little when I felt his hand around mine. Ranboo sat down next to me, still holding my hand. "I'm so happy you're okay... I was so worried.." His voice sounded a little raspy, probably from yelling a lot or something. "That's because you love me Bossman..." I chuckled quietly, earning a little giggle from the boy beside me.

We stayed there for what felt like years till there was a bang outside. I sat up very fast, whining and the pain that shot through my body. "Stay here Tubbo!" I heard Ranboo call out. He was already heading out the tent we were in. I struggled to stand up and walk but I slowly made my way to the exit and it was a mistake.

I heard shouts, one of them I thought I heard Ranboo's name. There was a thud and I looked around to see a body on the ground with someone from the other kingdom standing before them. My heart broke. It was Ranboo. His blood was bleeding onto the damp grass below him as the life in his eyes faded. The crown ontop of his head was now on the ground. I stumbled to him and collapsed next to him. I placed my hands on his wound to try stop the blood even though it felt too late. I felt his once warm hand that now turned cold be placed ontop of one of my shaking ones.

My eyes met his as both of us were crying. "It's t-too late Tubbo..." He whispered. I didn't stop trying to stop the bleeding. "N-no it's not! You can make it just come on stop bleeding!!..." I shouted, tears making my vision slightly blurry. Ranboo moved my hands away from his wound and held them both in his now ice cold hands. "I love you..." Ranboo managed to let out. Both of our hands were covered in blood, his blood. "No no... please.. you're not gonna die..." I cried. "Don't leave me here alone!..." Ranboo held up his hand and placed it on my cheek, the coldness making me shiver. "I'll never let you go... I'll always remember you and I'll always watch from above Tubbo.." He closed his eyes, smiling.

I brought his hands to his sides and put my head on his chest, tears dropping onto his shirt. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...."

That was 6 years ago. I still have nightmares of it. I swear I can sometimes hear his voice. He hasn't left my heart and I've refused to love anyone else. He's the only person I'll ever love. I've become king of his kingdom ever since his father died in the war just like him. I don't say his name anymore, it makes me sadder then I already am. I haven't smiled since he died. I haven't been...happy ever since he died.

I never will be happy again.
———————————————————
Angst :)) I said I would make some and here it is. I'll probably make a part 2 of 'School Cutie' soon and I'll try update my other story tomorrow or the next day. Remember I don't always check for mistakes so sorry if there are any.

Also this is just a random Beeduo AU so you can name it whatever you want to. I'd love to hear the names you come up with for this AU if you come up with any.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3