If Tubbo Died...

This is just an AU! There is blood, mentions of suicide and other bad things so if you don't like any of that stuff then please don't read this.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I've noticed that Tommy and Tubbo haven't been the best lately. Whenever they see each other they either poke tounges at each other, pull fingers, or just fight. I don't know what happened! They're like the bestest of friends and now they just aren't! Tubbo has also started coming home late from work and sometimes with dried blood on his head or wrists. He never tells me why and just says he was painting but of course I don't believe it.

Today I decided to confront him. I didn't know how it would go but I wanted to try my best to get answers. Sitting on the couch, I waited for Tubbo to get home. 9pm turned into 10pm, then 11pm, 12am... and finally at 1am the front door opened and in came a small, bloody Tubbo. I got up and walked to Tubbo and kneeling down in front of him bcs of my height when I kneel I'm the same height as him. I cupped his cheek and wiped the tears that he didn't know were coming out of his eyes.

"Tubbo tell me what happened" I said in a sturn yet soft voice. He looked me dead in the eyes and said... "You can see me?" I paused for a second before getting up and moving back. "W-what do you mean?" I asked in a scared voice. "Ranboo you haven't heard have you?" I thought for a second then replied with a no. I hadn't heard anyone's voices since 8pm!

"I died Ranboo. I killed myself." My heart stopped. I felt my body become weak as I fell onto my knees. I placed my hands on the ground as I stared the ground down with shocked yet sad eyes. My body started to shake violently as I thought of the sight of Tubbo killing himself and watching his body fall to the ground. Then I started to burn. I was crying. Of course I would cry! My own husband just died and I'm only just hearing it and from his ghost!

I was burning as I watched tears fall to the ground and slightly burn my wrists when plopping to the ground. I wanted to end it all there. I screamed as loud as I could but not a normal scream of fear, a crying scream. I felt like I had failed as a husband. This can't be happening.. it's all in my head! Please tell me this is all just a dream! My head kept filling with things of me telling myself it's just a dream and he didn't really die.

GhostBo's POV
———————————————————
I feel bad for Ranboo. He doesn't deserve to feel sadness or anything bad. I watched as he fell to the ground and cried. Then after a few moments he scream cried. It was so loud I had to cover my ears. Something in my body told me that this was my fault, when really it wasn't. It was Tommy's. He fucked up big time. He said something I could never ever forget. I wish he died instead of me taking my own life.

I was just thinking to myself when I watches Ranboo get up after an hour of crying I think. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. I turned away from me and started walking upstairs. Of course I decided to follow him. I can float though so I got up before he did. "What are you doing?" I asked him as we both went into our bedroom. "Going somewhere." He said with a broken yet angry voice. To be honest it was kinda hot- what am I thinking!? I mean I am his husband but I'm dead. He probably doesn't consider me as one anymore.

I watched him as he grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over himself, he pulled the hood over his head and turned to me. "You have to come with me Bee" He still calls me bee. "Okay! But I have a question. Do you still consider me as a husband?" I was floating at his height since I can basically fly now and watched as he walked to me. He kissed me and looked at me. "Does that give you an answer?" He asks me. I nodded with a big smile and flew out the door and down the stairs to the front door. I waited for him there and watched as he came down the stairs and opened the door. "Let's go" He said as he walked out the door. I followed him and decided to walk next to him holding his hand instead of flying.