The Spell|Day 2

First part is a Request from n31m_Avv85! Go follow them please!

The sunlight shown through the curtains, shining onto Ranboo's eyes, making them fluttered open. He moved his hair out of the way of his eyes and sat up. He remembered that Tubbo turned into a child so he turned to his left. He's gone!!! Ranboo yells in his head. Ranboo jumps out of his bed and starts panicking. "Tubbo! Where are you!?" Ranboo shouts out.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I run all around the house trying to find Tubbo. The bathrooms, bedrooms, places he could be at. I even check Michael's room and Tubbo wasn't there. Now the only place I need to go is our kitchen. I turn the corner to the kitchen and there he was. "Tubbo! Get down from there!" I say worridly. He was trying to get the candy from the shelf, and that means he was on the counter.

He then fals backwards... I teleport to him and catch him just in time. He hugs me tightly and starts tearing up, I think he got a fright. "Hey, it's okay. I got you" I say in a soft voice. I peacefully rock him in my arms and hum quietly to calm him down. "Better?" I ask as I look down at him. He does a little nod and then looks back at the candy. He points up at it and looks at me. "Candy..." He says quietly. "Okay" I say as I walk closer to the counter. I place him on the counter next to me and reach up to grab the candy. "Come on!" I say as I pick Tubbo back up. I walk to the closes living room and sit down on the couch. I hand him some candy and his face lights up with joy.

I chuckle and turn on a kids show. I hear someone's footsteps approach and when I look down, Michael is there. I pick him up and place him next to Tubbo, also giving him some candy. We watch some kid shows for about an hour before I walk to the kitchen to make them lunch. Now instead of making one kid lunch, I have to make two kids lunch. Shouldn't be hard right?

I finish making their lunch and I place them on the table. I gave them each a peanut butter and jam sandwich, (I DID NOT DO HAM THIS TIME PEOPLE!!!), some chips, and some juice. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I walk back to the living room to tell them to come ideas when I see something scary.

Tubbo and Michael are hanging on the light! "Get down you two!" I shout at them. They start to giggle and they both fall down. I run and catch them before they fall to their deaths. "Don't do that!" I say as I place them down and grab a hand each. I walk them to the table and place them in their seats. They start eating and I just sit there, observing Tubbo. I normally watch him eat but it feels bit more weird since he's a child. Speaking of child, I could call Tommy! I bet he would love to see baby Tubbo.

Tubbo and Michael finish eating and I check the time. "Come on Michael! Nap time!" I say as I grab him out of his baby seat. I place him down a d he runs to his room to get ready. "Bwa" I hear Tubbo say. I turn around and his arms are up, showing me he wants out. It looked so cute! I walk over to him and let him out of his chair. I carry him to our room and place him in the bed. "Nap time." I say as I kiss his forehead. "Gwodnwight Mwister..." Tubbo says in a sleepy voice. "Goodnight Tubbo" I say back. I turn off the light and shut the door, not all the way though. I walk to Michael's room and put him to bed.

Time Skip, dinner time
———————————————————
I place the food down in front Tubbo and Michael and they start eating as soon as I left. I sit down and start to eat my food. I am not the best cooker since I let Tubbo cook normally (I'll make a oneshot about way and stuff!), but he is a baby...

I wait for the two to finish then I take out the plates. I wash them a bit and grabbed back to the table. "1 hour then bed okay you two?"I say. They both nod their heads and I let them down. For that hour, they were just playing with their toys. They were sad when the had to go to bed, they were in the middle of role-playing. It was about a girl and a knight, you know, the knight saves the girl from a dragon and they live happily ever after! It was pretty funny to watch.

Michael's in bed, now it's time for Tubbo. "It's okay Tubbo... there are no monsters under the bed.." I say, chuckling after a bit. "You swure?" He asks. "Positive" I replie. He gets under the covers and hugs his plushie. I turn on my lamp the turn of the light. I walk back to the bed and hop in. "Goodnight Tubbo" I say as he cuddles up to me. "Goodnwight.." He says. I turn off the lamp and slowly drift off to sleep.
———————————————————
Day 3 will be tomorrow! I will add a bit of drama soon, don't worry 😉 Go follow the person at the top!

Have a great day/night!