The Fight

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded yet. I am trying to do daily uploads but I am running low on ideas, if you have any please comment them! Now onto the story!

⚠️: Blood, Swearing, Kissing. Let me know if there is anything else.

Tubbo POV
———————————————————
The silence was so loud yet so quiet. Tommy just had a fight with Techno and now it was silent. I was shaking under the sheet. I hate when people fight, it gives me memories....

I'm more scared about Ranboo, he went out to help Tommy and he hasn't come back. I want to go check on them but I don't know if I should.

Fuck it. I'm going.

I hop out of the sheets and walk to the door. I breath in and out. Here goes nothing. I open the door and walk out. No sound.I walk down the hall to the kitchen and I stand in shock.

The first thing I see is Techno standing over Tommy with a knife. Techno's hands are covered in blood. Tommy is bleeding all over his face, he has a black eye and a cut down his arm.

I look to my right and start to cry. Ranboo. He is against a wall with a cut down his red eye and a cut down his chest. "RANBOO!!!!" I shout as I see him.

Tommy wakes up and looks at me in shock. Techno turns his whole body to face me. I look back at him, angry as hell.

"What did you do to them!" I shout at Techno, tears streaming down my face. Techno suddenly closed and opened his eyes, he stood in fear as he looked at Tommy and Ranboo.

Then Phil came through the door, along with Wilbur. "Omg!" Wilbur said as he saw what had happened. "Are you guys okay!?" Phil asked as he ran up to Techno. No one had noticed Ranboo yet. "I-'m fine..." Tommy said as Wilbur grabbed his arm to look at it.

I run over to Ranboo. "Ranboo!" I shout at him. Everyone turns to us and stare in fear. I crouch down and cup Ranboo's cheeks. Phil runs over and crouchs next to us. "Is he going to be okay Phil!?" I start tearing up even more.

"Come down Tubbo, he will be fine." I could tell Phil was trying to calm me and that's what Tommy did. Tommy got up and stumbled over to us and kneeled down beside me, putting his unhurt arm around me and putting his head onto of mine. (Not a ship, just comfort method).

I don't know what happened next, I fell asleep while Tommy was comforting me.

I woke up in bed with someone on both  sides of me. I look to my right to see Tommy with a eyepatch on his eye and his arm rapped up. It warms my heart to see my best friend okay but also breaks my heart to see he is hurt.

I smile and turn over to my left side, as soon as I do, I tear up and cry. Ranboo. He had a bandage rapped around his eyes because of his cut and a bandage around his waist and chest.

Then his eyes flutter open. He looks dead in my eyes and starts to tear up to, buring himself with his tears.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I suddenly open my eyes. I'm in so much pain and I can't see anything. Tubbo. I feel myself start to cry. I burn while crying but I don't care.

I try and get up but a sudden pain stab's my chest and waist. I grab where the pain is and shut my eyes to cry more. It hurts like hell.

Suddenly I feel tiny arms go around my neck. Tubbo. I think. He grabs my hand, taking both his arms off around my neck. I cry even more. I can't see him but at least I can feel him.

Then my lips were covered with someone else's lips. Tubbo's. I close my eye and melt into the kiss. (Not sexualising them). He moves away, disconnecting our lips.

All of a sudden light strikes my eyes. I close them then open them again. I look down and see Tubbo with red and puffy eyes from crying.

He pulls me into a hug, forgetting I'm hurt and whispers something into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry..."
———————————————————
Hey guys! I made it long since I didn't post yesterday. Hope you enjoyed that oneshot!

Have a good day/night!