Pink Tulips

This was an idea from RaNbo0_VOD, go follow them! This is an Flower's from 1970 AU.

Just so everyone understands what's happening, Ranboo is Dream and Tubbo is George. This is a part after the cord gets cut. Also Tommy is the one that cut the cord. I also changed a couple things so read to find out what happens! Enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
As I layed on my bed, I thought of all the fun times I had on call with Ranboo. His laugh ringed through my ears, making me tear up and hide my face in my pillow. Why did Tommy have to cut the cord!? He was my best friend I trusted him with my whole life! Then he took my whole life away...

I stared at the photo of Ranboo as I cried. He was so pretty.. I wish I could kiss him.. why do we have to be in different time lines!? As I was thinking to myself, I heard a knock on my door. I stood up, sliding the picture of Ranboo under my pillow and walking to the door. I open it to meet a tall man, he's wearing a black mask and his hair is flopping to one side. He stared at me with his grayish blue eyes. "Hello?" I felt kind of scared considering he seemed to be like a whole foot taller then me.

"Hello, you must be Tubbo" How does he know my name? Also his voice.. it sounds so familiar but I can't tell where from. "How do you know who I am?..." I ask him. He looks embarrassed kinda after I say that. "Sorry it might feel as if I'm a stalker- I'm Tommy's friend, he told me your one of his best friends" I frowned at his name. "Not anymore." I say, not caring if I sound rude. "Oh, may I ask why?" "You want the whole story?" I ask. The boy looked at me nervously and nodded. I opened the door enough for him to step inside and he did so, bending down a bit so he didn't hit his head. Fuck he's tall.

I lead him to the couch and he takes a seat. "What a drink?" I ask him. "No thanks! I don't wanna seem like a burd-" "Shut up. If you want a drink you can have one." I felt annoyed that he thought he was being a burden and all. "O-oh- in that case, could I have some tea? I-if you have some!" I nod before walking off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later I went back to him and handed him his tea. He thanked me as I sat next to him, holding the coffee I made for myself. "So why isn't Tommy your best friend anymore?" He asked. "Where do I start... well, I have this telephone in my room." I begin. I hope he doesn't find me weird or thinks I'm lying. He places his cup down, not even drinking it yet. I continue.

"One day I got this call from a dude.. his name was Ranboo. We talked for a bit that day and soon we called every night. I really enjoyed talking to him.. hearing his laugh, listening to him play his guitar and sing, laughing at the funny jokes he made.. he made my life better. The only problem was that... he lived in 1970.." I look at the man beside me and his face didn't go into pure shock or anything, he seemed to be carefully listening. "Go on" I clear my throat before continuing again. "The coolest part was that this is the exact same house he was in. We were in the same place just different time lines. He sent me things by digging in the garden and in would magically appear there but older. He even put his hand print on the wall with purple paint, I did the same with my favorite color, yellow."

I stop and giggle a bit. "His hand was way bigger then mine.. I wish I could've held his hand. But not too long ago.. we had this talk, and I can't really remember what he said but it was something about him always being there with me or something.. then Tommy came and he... he.." I felt tears run down my cheeks. The man pulled me into a hug, of course I accepted and began crying. "H-he cut the cord of the telephone a-and now I can never talk to Ranboo again because he died this year!..." I sob into the man's chest. I didn't care that I didn't know him or that he is friends with someone I hate now, all I cared about right now was having someone to let my feelings out to.

"Well.. I'm glad you had fun talking to me on the telephone.. Bee." I stopped crying. I shot up and stared at the man. He had taken his mask off and now I could see his face clearly. He looked like... "RANBOO!?" I shout as loudly as I could at that moment. He smiled. "Hey Tubbo" I tackled him into a hug making him fall back on the couch. I cried. "H-how!? I thought you died!.. Y-you were like 80 years old I saw you!..." Ranboo cupped my cheek. "I don't know either Tubbo, I just randomly woke up here. But that's the least of my cares right now. All I care about it that I'm here with you!" I couldn't stop my crying.

I sat up and slapped him. He definitely didn't expect it. "You j-jerk!... I thought I would never speak to you ever again!..." Ranboo frowned. "I'm sorry Tubs.. I thought I'd never speak to you again either" "Shut up." I say before kissing him. It felt amazing to finally do it. We pulled away and Ranboo looked like a tomato.

"I love you so much Boo.."
"I love you too Bee.."

And now we can safely say that in the same house, the same room, the same time line, Tubbo Underscore and Ranboo Beloved had loved each other. <3
———————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed that! Hopefully most of you read FF1970 before you read this or else it might be a bit confusing for you guys- anyways if you have any requests please comment them here! If I ever forget to write yours just tell me and I'll try my best to write it.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3