Mountian Meeting

This is a Request from Hunter_0357 and also from their oneshots that you should go check out! Follow them too if you please, and Enjoy!

Tommy's POV
———————————————————
Tubbo has been going out late at night when everyone is asleep except me of course and I want to get to the bottom of it. As Phil puts me to bed I think about how I'm going to do this, "Goodnight Dadza," I say as Phil closes the door. I stay there awake till it hits 12:00am and get out of bed.

I go to my closet to change into clothes that aren't my Pj's. I put a white and red top on with a red hoodie on top. I put running pants on just incase to runs away, and place black running shoes on. As I open my door as quiet as I can, I see Tubbo walking down the stairs. I place my hood over my head, put a black mask on and slowly and quietly walk down the stairs. Tubbo unlocks and opens the door, closing it behind him. I wait for him to get far enough then open the door, closing behind me and walking behind Tubbo.

I follow close behind Tubbo, hiding behind bushes and trees so I don't get caught. As I walk behind him, a bunny comes out in front of us, making Tubbo stop.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
As I walk down the path, I feel like I'm being followed or watched, but when I look behind me, I see no one. As I keep walking, a bunny runs in front of me. I stop and stare at it, as a weird tingle in my body starts to form.

Back to Tommy's POV (There will be to more POV'S, promise
———————————————————
Tubbo starts chasing the bunny, making me run after him. The bunny jumps and runs up a very high rock. "TUBBO! STOP!" I shout as he runs and climbs up the rock. I try climbing up the rock but fail. I walk back and stare up the rock, seeing Tubbo, yelling at me from the top. "GET DOWN YOU DICK!!!" I shout at him. He keeps yelling at me but I can't understand him from up there.

???'s POV
———————————————————
I was walking around at night since that's what endermen do when I heard shouting. It came from the mountains somewhere. As I walk, I can hear the shouting get closer and closer. Then I see a boy, a goat boy? He's a goat! That's so cool! I have never seen a goat that's a human.

I creep closer then see where he is shouting at. He's shouting at a boy, a normal human boy. My mother told me that humans are dangerous and kill endermen for their enderpearls, which sucks. I normally am meant to stay in a group but I convinced my mother to let me go out alone once. I start to get mad and walk closer to the goat boy. The human boy sees this and shouts, "Tubbo! Behind you!" The goat boy, Tubbo as I mailed out his name to be, turns around and looks at me, making me twitch a bit at the eye contact. If you don't know, which would be weird if you don't, that endermen hate eye contact.

"Don't hurt me!" Tubbo shouted. I grab his arm and teleport away. I make the human boy saying No as Me and Tubbo teleport away. I teleport onto of a tree in the nearby forest that are near the mountains where I found them. I let go of Tubbo and look into his eyes, his scared eyes. "Are you okay? He was shouting at you.." I asked. He holds out his hand and covers his eyes with the other. "Please don't hurt me..." He says. I stare at him in shock. "I won't! I swear! I'm not like all endermen. He uncovers his eyes and puts his hand down. "Oh...do you have a human form?" He shakily asks. I stare at him until I transform into my human form.

I open my eyes and look at him, his eyes having stars in them. One of my eyes is green and one of the is red. I have split hair, half black, half white. I stare into the boys turquoise eyes as he stares into mine. "Your so beautiful" He says. I start to blush at the compliment. "R-really?" I stutter. He stares at me with a smile, "Of course you are, I have never met someone more beautiful then you" He says as he gives a wink at me after, making me blush even more. He chuckles and gives a hand to me. "I'm Tubbo! What's your name?" He says.

"Ranboo"

I say as I shake his hand. We part our hands and smile at each other, then laughing.

"You seem to have an amazing life Tubbo! I never knew that that kid was your brother" I say. He stares at me before saying, "Not my real brother, and not my real family. I'm adopted and I never knew my real family. And that's why I'm out here at this time" Tubbo's  says. "Tell me about you Ranboo" He says after a few moments of silence. I gulp before tellingbhim about me.

"Well, I have a few siblings, 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Their names are Rose, Star, Lulu (following usernames), Jordan and Jacob. My mother always tells me storys about when she was younger, lots of them are funny." I say.

I stop and try and think about something else to say but can't think of anything. "Your siblings have beautiful names, but yours is the best!" Tubbo says. I smile and say something really funny, "My Dad always says that my name was going to be Mark but since my other 2 brothers already have normal names, they wanted to give me and special name. That's why I'm named Ranboo" I say with proud at the end. Tubbo giggles and looks out at the sunset. "I have to go now. I hope we met again Ranboo! Bye!" Tubbo says before crawling over and peeking a kiss on my lips. He backs up very quickly and blushes a bit. He smiles and runs away, leaving me here, on this tree, in the forest, flustered.

"Bye Bye Bee Boy"
———————————————————
Thank you wonderful person for the request! I am really happy about it! I am also happy because I MANAGED TO GET OVER 1000 WORDS AGAIN!!!! I am super happy! Thank you all for the support in my story, and thank you for 12k reads. It means so much to me!

Hopefully I post another one tonight so stay tuned for that! And always,

Have a great day/night!